In both high school and university, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and ask us, “write my research paper.” The very first undertaking, when assigned a paper, is to choose from the colossal list of topics for research papers that are available.
This is a daunting, even intimidating task, one that many people would prefer to circumvent altogether.
The bottom line is:
There are literally hundreds of topics from which to choose, and it can be problematic to know where to begin. However, selecting a research paper topic for high school or college is perhaps less problematic than you think — particularly when you have help available.
Let’s verify you have a complete comprehension of what a research paper is and what writing one entails. After all, you can’t be expressive and creative with a worthy topic if you don’t know how to write a paper. And don’t forget to develop a habit to proofread by Grammarly. This way, you’ll easily eliminate grammar and punctuation mistakes.
❓ What Is a Research Paper?
If you aren’t clear on what a research paper is, then you won’t get very far when writing one. A research paper is just as its name suggests — a form of academic writing that necessitates the independent investigation of a specified topic and reports the unique results of that investigation.
Suny Empire State College provides a great and exhaustive explanation of what a research paper is.
In order to write a paper, you are required to formulate a research question. This is a question associated with your topic that acts as a guide during your research, enabling you to focus and provide unique arguments.
Before you can produce a research question, you have to choose from countless research topics available. With that in mind, let’s examine how you can discover some unique research paper topics.
✍️ How to Find Research Topics to Write About
The choice of a research paper topic can be influenced by a number of factors, including:
- The course for which the paper is assigned
- Whether there is a topic assigned to you by the professor
- Whether you are given a broad-spectrum subject area
- How much freedom you are given to branch out and select a topic
Hopefully, you have been given some freedom of choice regarding academic paper topics. However, if you do have some choice in the matter, you might be speculating about how to narrow it down.
You are in luck!
There are a number of ways to effectively comb through the abundance of research paper topics and discover one that will work well for you. Here are some suggestions:
- Ask your professor. Chances are your professor has some fabulous research paper ideas. You can also inquire with other university staff and graduate students for ideas. These people know your discipline well, which can work to your advantage.
- Browse through scientific journals and research papers, but be sure to adhere to the most recent research possible. You will definitely find interesting ideas in published papers that would make great research paper topics.
- Investigate other professional and government publications for research project ideas. Again, keep to the most recent publications within the last three to five years, if possible.
- Browse through your library catalog to uncover the most interesting areas of study in your field.
- Take notes everywhere you go! It doesn’t matter if you are in class listening to your professor, traveling, reading a magazine, or watching TV. Research paper ideas are absolutely everywhere! Write things down whenever you come across something unique and interesting, and you just might find a topic to pursue.
When it comes down to it, deciding on one of the many academic essay topics is the most substantial step of the process.
Once you have that narrowed down, you can focus your research and write a remarkable paper. Now, we want to give you some help. What follows is an extensive list of the most interesting research topics to get you started.
⭐ Topics for Research Papers
Now that you have a good idea of how to search for college research paper topics, you are ready for some suggestions. You might like one of them right off the bat, or you might be inspired by a particular topic and write something related to it.
Want to know the best part?
By the time you are finished reading this academic topics list, you will feel much more equipped for writing your research paper.
💻 IT Research Paper Topics
Perhaps some of the best college research topics these days are in the IT field. Explore one of these interesting ideas in your paper:
- Has big data changed our lives for the better? Big data is a trendy study subject. Large IT companies use it for purposes such as advertising and logistics. However, it has also raised substantial privacy concerns over non-consensual data gathering. Are the benefits companies get by collecting your data worth them learning everything about you?
- Neural networks are algorithms that can learn to solve problems. Both their name and method of learning are derived from how the human brain works. Can neural networks lead to the creation of a true AI? If so, how soon?
- The pros and cons of transitioning to cloud technologies. Cloud services are very convenient for various purposes. They might not work as fast as physical devices, but they are portable, cheap, and very convenient. Should humanity switch entirely to cloud services?
- What issues does automation raise, and how can they be solved?Robots don’t get tired and work very precisely. That’s why automation is great for business. Many manufacturing companies rely on robots heavily in their production. However, robots in the workplace mean fewer jobs for humans. When most blue-collar positions disappear, what will humanity do?
- Should we keep using multi-factor authentication?
- Are big tech companies monopolistic in their behaviors?
- Is remote work the future of office jobs employment?
- The pros and cons of software ownership vs. subscription models.
- Explore the evolution of wireless communication standards and their implications.
- Describe the Internet of things and its effects on security.
- The issues of IPv4 and the adoption of IPv6.
- How do computers manage to generate random numbers?
- The infrastructure and contingencies of the World Wide Web.
- Are computers entirely unbiased in their treatment of people?
- Interrelation, patterns, and existing theories on behavior and IT
- Common services center vs. community multimedia center: selecting the correct variety of IT service
- Racial and gender issues in the IT domain
- Innovative theories regarding computer imitation of a human being
- The impact of digitization of medical records on the IT domain
🏺 Topics for your Research Project on History
Human history is full of exciting events, and despite what you might believe, not all of them have been explored. There are many incredible history research topics, such as:
- The history of the Chinese Empire over the millennia. The Chinese Empire is rarely discussed in history classes as much as its Western counterparts. However, it existed for over two millennia, only falling in 1912. Many curious events happened in that time that merit discussion.
- The Ottoman Empire and the Barbary slave trade. The word “barbarian” comes from the Barbary Coast in Africa. It was infamous for its pirates, who raided European vessels for loot and slaves. Only ending in the 19th century, this phenomenon can make for an interesting case study.
- The rise and fall of Ancient Greek city-states. Ancient Greece is often viewed as mostly monolithic and united against threats. In fact, it was comprised of numerous city-states that fought as much as they cooperated. Research the region’s fascinating and nuanced history.
- The effects of the printing press on the world. The printing press was invented in 1440 AD by Johannes Gutenberg. Before it, each copy of a book had to be written by hand. It limited the literature’s availability dramatically. What effects did mass production of books have on Europe and the world?
- The fracturing of Christianity: causes and effects. Since its inception, Christianity has gone through multiple schisms. Some of them were remarkably violent. As a result, there are now three main Christian churches and a multitude of lesser ones. Explore what caused believers to split apart into Orthodox Christians, Catholics, and Protestants.
- The underlying causes of the World War I.
- Provide a detailed history of the Hundred Years’ War and its results.
- Holy Roman Empire: from successor to the Romans to a Nazi symbol.
- Liberalism in national politics: emergence and evolution.
- The history of the world as a series of conquests.
- Were the Crusades motivated purely by religious devotion?
- Why did Texas secede from Mexico to the United States?
- Apartheid in South Africa and its heritage.
- Centers of scientific activity throughout history.
- How did China’s geography influence its history?
- Palestine and the Golan Heights
- The most remarkable revolutions in history
- Has Slavery transformed the development of the western world?
- Could damage from the bubonic plague have been diminished?
- Strange medieval family laws and their influence on society
- Life in London in the 15th century
- Religious cults in ancient societies
🧠 Psychology Research Paper Topics
Psychology has to offer plenty of interesting ideas for you to research. Just look through the discoveries made over the past decades, and you can understand that the human mind holds as many mysteries as the deep ocean.
It is why we would like to suggest a list of great experimental research topics in psychology. The science of human behavior is even more exciting when you can try your theories on practice.
If you still can’t decide on the topic for your research paper or thesis, just look through this collection of compelling proposals to give yourself an inspirational boost.
- What is the correlation between personality and taste in literature? It’s obvious that people with similar interests get in groups. Does it mean that they have similar personalities, though?
- Conformity in college and high school: a scientific approach. Check how your course mates tend to agree with others and don’t forget to write it down!
- Do men and women have different short-term memory mechanisms? It’s quite easy to conduct an experiment, but be careful approaching it in terms of gender issues.
- Optical illusions from the perspective of people with creativity skills. What if people who tend to be artistic and creative can see something in the common optical illusions that others can’t?
- The gut feeling: how do you feel when others stare at you? Some studies showed that you are more likely to wake up in the night because someone is staring at you. It’s creepy, though…
- Tricking the taste buds: how does smell affect the taste? How much can the smell of an onion confuse your sense of taste while you are eating an apple?
- What is the Stroop Effect, and how does age influence it? Check whether the age of the participants influences their ability to name the colors.
- Does having a symmetrical face make us seem more attractive? It is very rare that someone has perfectly identical left and right sides of the face. But how noticeable is it?
- Analyze the capacity of the short-term memory of your peers. The easiest way is to measure it by memorizing words and comparing the numbers later.
- Do people eat more popcorn when watching movies of a specific genre? Chewing something is almost a must-do in the cinema. But what type of movies triggers this behavior more than others?
- What signs of social media addiction are noticeable in public? Spend some time in the local coffee shop, watching people on their phones, and note any signs of addiction they show.
- The psychological effects of having breakfast: learning performance. Check if your course mates who have breakfast are more successful in learning than those who don’t.
- Music vs. body: how does your body respond? Measure different biomarkers while listening to different types of music. Maybe you’ll find perfect motivational beats!
- What color should your room be to improve your learning outcome? Blue is more calming than red, which is often used in sports halls. But what about boosting your learning abilities?
- Favorite color as a result of childhood attraction. Try to trace the childhood memories of your friends. Maybe their favorite color is pink because they had pink walls in their room.
- Biomarkers and colors: what is the correlation? Check how seeing different colors can stimulate specific responses from the body, for example, in heart rate.
- Colors and mood: can the color of your bedsheets make your day? The first thing you see in the morning is quite important. How would a specific color affect your mood?
- What is the correlation between stress levels and procrastination? There is a relation for sure, but does procrastination cause stress or the other way around?
- How much can we trust the long-term memory? Ask people to tell you about some random event from their past. Then, ask them to do the same later. Do the stories match?
- Negative influences of sleep deprivation on social behavior. Track some students’ behavior when they don’t get enough sleep and see how it affects their relationship with others.
- The origin of phobias and fears: engaging the monster within
- Dreams: are they messages from within?
- Mechanisms of thinking: it’s all in your head
- Factors that influence behavior and character
- Mechanisms of aggravating habits
- Why people yearn for their past
- What entices people to amass the most preposterous things?
- Is autism a disease or a natural variation of the norm?
- The impact and outcomes of social networks and mental health
- How memory works: recalling the essential
- How depression impacts the immune system
- A phenomenon-oriented approach to the study of depression
- How to manage post-traumatic stress disorder in children
- Depression as a cause of celiac disease
- Fighting depression with techniques to relieve anxiety
- The consequences of depression and relationship problems
- Eating behaviors in different cultures
- How behavioral patterns develop
- How to forecast and shape behavioral patterns
- Differences and similarities in the behavioral patterns of diverse cultures
- Is there a genetic link to optimism that can shape behaviors and attitudes?
- The causes and consequences of insomnia
- How to combat child violence
- How defense mechanisms and behavioral patterns work
- How fear-related beliefs fit into the cognition process
- Following the cognitive process involved in anxiety disorders
- How to fight emotional distress
- Unusual mental health cases and cognition deviations
- Applying psychological approaches to ethical reality
- How motivation plays a role in human development
- The shared elements of self-affiliation and self-determination
- An examination of the causes and results of drug and alcohol abuse
- New ideas regarding the peculiarities of rational and social development
- How practicing a healthy lifestyle cures disease and promotes wellness
- Evaluating the challenges of preterm development in children
- How to battle cognitive deficit in Parkinson’s disease
- Is attention deficit disorder a neuropsychological problem?
- Examining the process of making decisions and taking risks
- The impact of music genres on how the brain works
- How to fight childhood disorders
- Shattering long-standing myths about ADHD
- Intellectually gifted people: how is it possible?
🎓 Research Paper Topics on Education
Research project ideas around education are always changing. This has resulted in a wide range of research topics, such as:
- Computers in classrooms: useful tool or obstacle to equality? Computers have proved to be capable of improving many aspects of our lives. For instance, they allow children to interact with content instead of just consuming it. However, computers further the disparities between those who can and cannot afford one. Explore these factors in your research paper.
- A review of potential methods for solving America’s education crisis. The US invests a substantial portion of its budget into education. However, the system’s equality is average at best. You can study proposals on how we may change its design for the better. Choose the most promising ones, or suggest one of your own.
- Individualized vs. group learning: which is better suited for current reality? Every child’s learning should be tailored to their specific situation. Unfortunately, there are far more children than teachers. Answer these questions: is group learning the only available option despite its drawbacks? Can we reduce its shortcomings by blending the models?
- Are standardized tests helpful or damaging to children’s education? Standardized tests are convenient from a bureaucratic standpoint. They convert children’s learning into numbers that are easy to work with. But the practice is often criticized for prioritizing memorization over understanding. Should standardized tests be abandoned?
- How should the education system approach children with special needs? Special needs children have experienced a broad range of treatment throughout history. What are the current ideas on how to teach them? What are their special needs in an educational context, and how can schools satisfy them?
- Are the world’s best education systems based on similar foundations?
- How can schools help children maintain their mental health?
- What does equality of opportunity mean in the context of the school?
- Review how the essential qualities of a teacher evolved since 2000.
- Should every school student aim for higher education?
- What traits define an excellent teacher, and can they be cultivated?
- Is homeschooling a viable alternative to public schools?
- The school choice debate in the US: arguments for and against.
- Authoritative sources: what qualities make information available on the Internet valid?
- Is cheating on tests an expression of an educational failure?
- Where theory encounters reality in gender issues
- Test anxiety with regard to contemporary methods of teaching
- The effects of contemporary teaching methods
- The mental process behind human learning
- Should children be rebuked when they misbehave?
- How to prevent bullying and harassment in schools
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children
- Positives and negatives of contemporary methods of teaching and state-of-the-art innovations
- The function of technology in lesson planning
- Is there a one-size-fits-all strategy for education?
📺 Cultural Research Topics for Papers
Perhaps there is nothing more complex than human culture and how people have interacted with each other throughout history. For this reason, these cultural topics might be of interest to you:
- Harlem Renaissance: how a single neighborhood created modern African American culture. In the 1920s, numerous African Americans moved to the Harlem neighborhood of New York. Influenced by the ideas of thinkers such as W. E. B. Du Bois, they built the foundations of Black culture and art. How did this happen?
- Is third-wave feminism still a movement for equality? First-wave feminism gave women equal rights with men. Then the second wave started the fight with discrimination. However, third-wave feminism claims that the second wave failed, especially with regards to matters such as race and ethnicity. Are its claims valid, and what does it work to achieve?
- Is the Western way of thinking the only correct one? Non-Western civilizations lay claim to different schools of thought that emphasize different viewpoints. Should Westerners adopt aspects of non-Western philosophical thought?
- Are the factors that informed the Constitution still relevant? The Constitution was created in a different time than now. Some of its provisions, notably the Second Amendment, have been challenged repeatedly in recent years. Explore if the ideas of the Founding Fathers still apply today.
- Should the postmodern school of art be considered art? Postmodern art is challenging to define in plain terms. Many people are confused when a seemingly random series of brush strokes sells for millions of dollars. Think of how such artworks fit into the history of art movements.
- The impact of advertisements and commercials on how people comprehend the world
- The implicit messages of mass media: what you see is what you get
- How the most remarkable cultural achievements of the 20th century influenced contemporary art
- The repetition of cultural tendencies: the Greeks did it first
- Social roles adults endorse to children via toys
- Social models mass media bestows on teenagers and adults
- Eating habits in dissimilar cultures
- The origin of racial discrimination
- The segmentation and integration of humans
- The impact of AIDS on mankind
- A new comprehension of past events
- Unearthing a common language: divorce prevention and family therapy
- Painting a portrait of the average American family
- The roots of antisemitism and how it manifests today
- A case against cruelty to living beings
- An examination of the current job market and unemployment
🗣️ Argumentative Essay Topics
It is easy to find unique argumentative research paper topics. After all, we live in a crazy world in which all kinds of interesting things happen. Here are some suggestions:
- Is the Electoral College a better system than the popular vote? The United States uses the unique Electoral College system for its presidential elections. Over the centuries, calls have been made to change it to the popular vote approach. So far, these attempts have been fruitless. In this debate, whose position has more merit?
- Should the continued expansion of the government be reversed? Starting small, governments around the world took on more and more functions. As a result, they now guarantee the operation of many services. They also collect massive taxes and demonstrate bureaucratic inefficiencies. Is there a valid argument for privatizing most public services?
- Should the US continue acting as the world’s peacekeeper? The US’s military is present in many areas around the world. Usually, they take the form of military bases and peacekeeping forces. However, its efforts often fail, with Iraq as a recent example. Should the nation continue spending its resources abroad?
- Does the public or private healthcare produce better results for the cost? The US’s healthcare system is often criticized for its massive costs and underwhelming quality. There have been calls to both make it more private and more public. Which of the two approaches ensures a more affordable, efficient system?
- Is teenage gender transition ethical? Recently, medical professionals in the US have started transitioning teenagers with gender dysphoria. Yet, some of them de-transition later. Should the practice continue regardless?
- Political commitment and television
- Can people of different races ever understand each other
- Abusive relationships: where to draw the line on what relationships should Be allowed to exist
- Are there realistic limitations on abortion?
- The many guises of violence in society
- The impact of women on world history
- Are social interactions possible without lies?
- Dealing with overpopulation: can it be accomplished ethically?
- Torture: is it ever acceptable?
- Human dependence on computers: beneficial or harmful
- Post-9/11 security measures: an invasion of privacy or good sense
🔬 Topics for Your Science Research Paper
Science is always bursting with new and exciting topics as we delve deeper into the mysteries of the universe and technology. Here are a few topic suggestions:
- The potential of space resources and the technologies for extracting them. Space contains a vast quantity of resources, many of which are rare or expensive on Earth. Plans to use them have been arising for a long time. Can we implement any of them in the near future, and do they justify the costs?
- Recent promising developments in cancer treatment and their validity. Cancer is a significant concern for humanity largely because it cannot be treated without harming the body. However, ideas such as targeted medications and imitations of whale biology have promised an end to this problem. Research them and assess their validity.
- Large-scale recycling methods and their effectiveness in reducing waste. Most of the resources humanity uses are still on the planet in the form of waste. Some, such as fossil fuels, cannot be recovered, while metals and many others can. Is it possible to address resource scarcity through large-scale recycling? Is it economically viable?
- Advantages and disadvantages of proposed thorium nuclear reactor designs. Thorium has been touted as the solution to the problems of uranium-based atomic reactors. It’s not as dangerous and produces less waste. Is it indeed superior, or should its issues prevent its use?
- Potential benefits and issues of genetic modification. Genetic modification is broadly used but also criticized by many. It has its benefits, but critics argue that overreliance may lead to unexplored side effects. Are there reasons to believe these claims?
- How nanotechnology will impact modern science
- Will uranium isotopes precipitate the next scientific revolution?
- How psychoactive drugs influence the central nervous system
- Deafness and using echolocation
- The role of erythropoietin and calcitriol in the human body
- The process of feeling pain: treatment and pain relievers of the future
- Is nuclear energy too hazardous to use?
- Nuclear weapons: a responsibility for which no country is prepared
- People’s impact on climate change: the cost of a technological breakthrough
- Key issues and potential solutions for toxic waste disposal
- Are the effects of global warming reversible?
- The future of NASA
- Black mold: the bathroom invasion
💉 Health Topics for Research Papers
Just like science, health care is always changing, particularly as technology advances. With new discoveries in disease research and new technology being developed every day, the following topics are great examples of what you can write about in your paper:
- Race and ethnicity-based differences in normal health indicators. People of different races and ethnicities tend to have varying normal health indicators. For example, African Americans tend to have a higher blood pressure than average. What causes such differences? Why do medical workers need to understand them?
- The effects of the Affordable Care Act on American healthcare. The Affordable Care Act, colloquially known as Obamacare, was introduced to improve health insurance’s affordability for disadvantaged people. However, the costs of insurance have grown since through premiums. Did Obamacare cause this increase, or did it happen independently?
- Strategies for prevention of obesity and associated heart disease risks. Heart disease is a leading cause of death in the United States. Obesity, which is also prevalent in the nation, is associated with the condition. How can the healthcare system reduce the rates of obesity and associated heart disease?
- For- or non-profit hospitals: which offer superior treatment? Both for- and non-profit hospitals are private entities. The former operate as businesses, while the latter only seek to cover their costs. Is the former’s drive to compete and lower prices preferable to the latter’s not charging a profit margin?
- Mental health in the United States: issues and proposed solutions. Mental healthcare is a complicated topic. Many conditions are difficult to diagnose, and some are associated with stigma. Conflicts of interest often arise among psychiatrists, incentivizing them to diagnose fake conditions. How can mental health be improved in the US?
- Should medicine be more focused on the prevention of illnesses or their treatment?
- Is it possible to eliminate a disease forever?
- The development of prosthetics: current technologies and promising ideas
- Barriers to the adoption of electronic health systems and how to overcome them.
- Sedentary behavior and sports: what are the health outcomes?
- Psychological treatment for adolescents: how to address their needs.
- Caring for seniors: current problems and potential solutions.
- US nursing shortage: causes and potential effects on the nation’s health.
- The effects of circumcision on the health of newborn infants.
- Analyze the experiences of children with autism in school and at home.
- Should image scan radiation be reduced to a minimum level?
- Health care and insurance: concerns and problems
- The most likely outcomes of recent health care reform
- Old theories and new methods of sports injury rehabilitation
- A look at celebrities who have battled cancer
- A comparison of conventional and alternative cancer treatments
- How clean needle programs benefit society
- The need for education on nutrition in school
👔 Business Research Paper Topics to Write About
Business is a broad field, so there are plenty of topics you can write about, such as:
- Best contemporary practice in green supply chain management for businesses. Green supply chain management aims to overturn the stereotype of polluting factories. Companies that adopt it seek to generate as little waste as possible and require their suppliers to do the same. What policies do researchers currently recommend for this purpose?
- Corporate social responsibility: theoretical framework and practical implementations. Corporate social responsibility is an approach where a company seeks to give back to the community where it works. It’s a popular concept, often discussed in business schools. But how does it translate into practice?
- The effects of different office arrangements on the productivity of employees. Offices have evolved substantially over the 20th century. Cubicles replaced isolated rooms, and today open offices are popular. Is there a meaningful difference between these different arrangements? Are the changes improvements or lateral movements?
- Remote work and its effects on the operations of businesses. Remote work is more popular than ever. It seems convenient for workers, but some companies worry that they will stop being productive without oversight. Are their concerns reasonable?
- A cross-cultural comparison of leadership styles. In the West, a number of leadership style theories have crystallized that are considered best. However, other regions use distinct approaches that work for them. They’re also not rushing to change to the Western model. Do Western styles work best everywhere, or are they limited to the appropriate mindset?
- Social media marketing strategies and the determinants of success.
- Compare the functions of administration and management.
- Prevention of organizational misconduct: barriers and strategies.
- Review the latest developments in performance management theory and practice.
- What is the future of e-commerce business environments?
- Innovation in the workplace: current thought and generation methods.
- How does outsourcing influence business performance?
- Describe the effects of kaizen and total quality management on performance.
- Discuss economic viability in corporations that operate at a loss.
- Overtime work, employee well-being, and company performance.
- Deliberating in the secrets of effective leadership
- How time management influences the prosperity of a company
- How to resolve a conflict between staff and management
- The function of diversity in the workplace of the 21st century
- Management by walking around: effective or fruitless?
- Should businesses be regulated: pros and cons
- Social media and word-of-mouth in the digital age
- How the digital age has transformed small businesses
- How mobile technology is altering the workplace
- How the millennial employee is transforming the workplace
📚 Literature Research Paper Topics
Sometimes, there is no surrogate for a great paper on literature, and with the changing world, there are always innovative ways to observe literature, even the classics. Here are a few topic suggestions:
- The depiction of the American Dream in The Great Gatsby. Jay Gatsby first appears as an example of the American Dream. Starting poor, he becomes wealthy and popular in the city. However, he does not achieve his desires and stays unhappy. You can research how the novel criticizes the concept while also reinforcing its idea.
- The evolution of Japanese literature in the Meiji Era. The Meiji Era began after the end of Japanese isolationism. Due to encountering new cultures, its art evolved rapidly. Writers such as Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Dazai Osamu created unique works. From what context did they emerge?
- The traits of 20th century dystopian works. The worlds of Aldous Huxley, Ray Bradbury, George Orwell, and others are bleak. However, they are all substantially different. Can you distinguish unifying themes in the stories that these writers tell?
- How does literature reflect contemporary social issues? Writers often try to draw attention to problems of their time. Dickens wrote about the exploitation of the poor, and Langston Hughes discussed racial discrimination. Can this trend be traced across most literature?
- Classic vs. modern poetry. Classical poetry follows a variety of rules, such as rhymes and stanza organization. Contemporary poets often reject these constraints and create works that are closer to prose in form. What caused this change?
- Study the Four Great Works of Chinese Literature as cultural reflections.
- Examine the influence of romantic tendencies on Walther Scott’s works.
- What issues are raised in contemporary African literature?
- Analyze Milton’s interpretation of Biblical myth in Paradise Lost.
- What characterizes the depiction of war in Heller’s Catch-22?
- Discuss real and fake loyalty in King Lear.
- How was grotesque used in 19th century American Gothic fiction?
- The Old Man and the Sea: Hemingway’s depiction of the unconquerable spirit.
- How were gender issues depicted in 19th and 20th-century feminist literature?
- Compare the themes of The Iliad and The Odyssey.
- The innovative era: poets of the 21st century
- A dissection of the most illustrious novels in history
- The hunger games: over and above pulp fiction
- The future of copyright
- An examination of racism in novels from the 1960s and 1970s
- The perception of exile in literature
- Culture and literature: which affects which?
- An examination of homosexuality in literature
🗳️ Political Research Topics
The world of politics is ever-changing. Understanding the complex mechanisms that regulate our lives is challenging. That’s why a research paper is a great way to clarify the matter. Whether you’re interested in global or local affairs, this section has got you covered.
- What is the origin and purpose of powers separation in government? Most modern governments are separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial. Thus they limit each other to avoid government overreach. How was this system founded, and how does it work?
- The structure of the legislation approval process in the US. Every bill has to be approved by the Congress, the Senate, and the President. What factors can hinder the process?
- A comparison between the two-party system and multi-party nations. The US is often critiqued for its two-party system by nations that have numerous parties. With that said, a common counterargument is that American parties made of people with diverse views. How do the political climates of the US and multi-party democracies differ in practice?
- The purpose and effectiveness of term limits for government positions. Some government positions, such as that of the President, are limited to a specific number of years. At the same time, jobs in the Congress and Senate are not. Discuss the purpose of term limits and say if they’re effective.
- Pros and cons of globalism as a political philosophy. The concept of globalism requires worldwide bodies that supersede governments. It looks past nations and ignores their interest in favor of global benefits. Is this approach valid, or are there problems with it?
- How does the European Union membership affect its countries?
- Review the evolution of China’s political system in the 20th-21st centuries.
- The threat of terrorism in a world without ISIS.
- Discuss the issue of mass incarceration in the United States.
- What were the causes of the Soviet Union’s collapse?
- Write about violations of human rights worldwide and their causes.
- Examine the critiques of capitalism.
- What are the political aims of the Black Lives Matter movement?
- Review the methods for effectively combating governmental corruption.
- The issues of democracy and how to overcome them.
- The American policy of intervention
- The future of the European union
- Causes of world hunger
- Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction
- The Justice system and juvenile criminals
- Was media coverage of SARS adequate
😂 Fun Research Paper Topics
Who says you can’t combine academia and entertainment? Great conclusions can come from fun research. The most important thing is to ask the right questions. Check out the following prompts and get inspired:
- Parallel universes, their origins, and potential organizations. Numerous authors have imagined parallel universes. Even some quantum physics theories assert their existence. Are parallel universes slightly different versions of our world, or are they entirely distinct?
- The theories and paradoxes of various time travel mechanisms. Time travel is a popular science fiction trope. It’s also associated with multiple contradictions, such as the grandfather paradox. How do science fiction authors try to overcome these problems?
- The attempts to create the theory of everything. Physicists are trying to develop an approach that would explain everything in the universe. It doesn’t exist yet, as general relativity and quantum physics often contradict each other.
- What are the possibilities and problems of interstellar travel? Without a method to travel much faster than light, expansion beyond the Solar System is impossible. If it becomes feasible, what possibilities can it offer?
- The history of the moon landing conspiracy theory. The moon landing conspiracy theory asserts that the Apollo 11 mission didn’t occur, and the evidence was filmed on Earth. It tries to find various flaws in this evidence and use them to prove its illegitimacy. How did it emerge, and does it still exist?
- Are people who claim to have extrasensory perception frauds?
- Research stories of the supernatural based on facts.
- What is the origin of the modern Santa Claus?
- If an afterlife exists, what form does it take?
- Does meditation have benefits for physical and mental health?
- Did Nostradamus’s prophecies come to pass?
- Why do some people believe the Earth is flat?
- Does Murphy’s Law always work?
- Examine 19th-century occultism and its prominent leaders.
- Alchemy and the quest for the Philosopher’s Stone.
- How people are affected by the death of a game character
- Challenges faced by people creating their own cartoon
- Beloved comic strip characters and their influence on society
- An examination of UFOs: fact or fiction
- What if aliens do exist: the impact on humanity
- Is there a differentiation between déjà vu and precognition?
- The existence of spirits and how to communicate with them
- Theories regarding the Bermuda triangle
- Investigating alternative cosmology theories
- Does fortune telling have a scientific basis?
- Law of attraction: fact or fiction?
- Men and women’s brain: what’s the difference?
👥 Sociology Research Paper Topics
As an additional interest for studies, a sociology research paper can be written with the purpose of learning this or that aspect of society’s life. You may use personal experience or continue the research started by other authors. Interesting research projects in this area can be based on the following topics:
- Problems of the marriage and family: a divorce research paper. This article can study the relationship in different families and problems that can arise.
- Observance of public behavior standards as the feature of the civilized society. You can describe modern social ideals.
- Comparison of sociological laws in different historical epochs.In your paper, study the attitudes towards various social phenomena.
- The influence of personality on public development and progress. You can describe the power of the personality and what one person can do to contribute to social development.
- Opportunities for searching optimal criteria for the personality socialization. Such a paper aims at revealing the ways of how people can uncover their potential.
- Cultural formation of the personality in the context of modern public reality. This type of work can be connected with describing the ways of people’s cultural development.
- Attempts to socialize adolescents and people with deviant behavior. A research paper on this relevant topic should describe how people who are prone to criminal behavior can correct their way of life.
- Ways of improving the microclimate in the work collective and creating conditions for comfortable work. The theme aims at finding optimal techniques to improve relationships among employees.
- Explore the causes of poverty in disadvantaged communities around the US.
- Review the health and education outcomes of children raised in single-parent families.
- What are the effects of social media on users’ mental well-being?
- Look into the presence of gender stereotypes in popular culture.
- What are the effects of mass immigration on communities and nations?
- Study the effects of lockdown-related social isolation on mental health.
- Is the Internet an adequate replacement for face-to-face communication?
- Research the causes of bullying and potential strategies for its prevention.
- What’s the status of LGBT communities in nations around the world?
- The effects of juvenile convictions on one’s life prospects.
- Write about the American population’s views on the dangers of pollution.
- Explore the stigma and social acceptance issues associated with transgender status.
- How does cyberbullying affect one’s health?
- Review the Internet’s influence on education.
- Assess the rationale of policies that restrict citizen reproduction.
- Research your community’s views on the concept of privacy.
- Health and education outcomes of children raised in same-sex families.
- Explore intergenerational differences in views on social topics.
- How do views on freedom of speech vary among people of different social categories?
- Make a case study on the prevalence of workplace gender discrimination in your community.
It is essential to remember that a good research paper on the subject of sociology will be appreciated by readers if you study a specific social phenomenon in detail, carry out statistical analysis, and perform a number of important procedures. The purpose of a research paper in this field is to cover current public issues, reveal important aspects of various problems, and, if possible, offer optimal solutions. This science requires concrete and well-grounded answers. Any deviations and ambiguous arguments can be regarded as an author’s incompetent attempt to investigate a complex topic.
With all of these topics at your disposal, you might still be feeling a little overwhelmed. However, they are divided into categories to make choosing one easier. It might also be helpful to look at some great research paper samples.
🎯 Specific Research Proposal Topics
Composing a research proposal can sometimes be a part of a big study. If you not only want to describe a specific problem or to convey an idea to your readers, but also expect to promote your personal theory and receive the approval of a respected scientific community, it’s necessary to choose a topic which allows you to present your own ideas. Different types of writing can be included in this category: an analytical research paper, work on identifying the best ways and techniques for a particular topic, etc. The preparation of research proposal articles has some nuances, and the following topics can be studied:
- The way to conduct optimal trade relationships. Review appropriate techniques and offer specific methods to improve the situation in a particular company.
- The advantages of electronic management systems. This theme will be connected with describing the merits of modern ways of managing specific spheres of production.
- Useful innovations in modern life. Research paper subjects can be different: medicine, sociology, business, etc.
- The best management techniques: methods of control. A paper on this topic should describe the behavioral features of successful managers.
- The implementation of nursing theoriesin practice. The research paper proposal should have an appropriate scientific basis and describe corresponding medical issues.
- Best practice in the diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis.
- What challenges are associated with the nationwide adoption of the DNP standard?
- Research current developments in palliative care for senior patients.
- Are there differences in leadership and management styles between genders?
- Assess the effects of tutoring on the educational attainment of school children.
- Compare the preferred management styles in different cultures.
- How do different states’ populations view the legalization of marijuana?
- Write about the underlying causes of Ancient Rome’s fall.
- Challenges in the adoption of electronic health records in medical facilities.
- What are the potential vulnerabilities of the AES-256 encryption standard?
- Research the link between loyalty to a company and career growth.
- How did Dante’s Inferno influence Christian depictions of Hell?
- A case study of Singaporean government and its economic policies.
- Review the financial environment and economic growth of Hong Kong.
- Causes and implications of the human waste issues in San Francisco.
- Assess the prevalence of smoking in the United States.
- Study the beneficial effects of early childhood musical education on later development.
- The philosophical and political underpinnings of the French Revolution.
- What are the effects of successful social media marketing campaigns on videogame sales?
- How did Confucian writings influence Chinese political thought?
The video below provides detailed instructions on how to write a research proposal. It is crucial to follow these rules so that the article to be up-to-date and properly formatted. Any attempts to bring something new are generally welcome; however, it is important not to forget about established rules.
👩⚕️ Nursing Research Paper Topics
A nursing research paper is an academic article that has specific format requirements. Citation rules in particular are very important, for example, an APA research paper format. In order to write a perfect paper and conduct high-quality research, follow the formatting rules and use any of these topics:
- Nursing techniques to care for patients in intensive care units. The summary of your research paper can include a description of the best practical methods.
- Patients’ education and useful materials. The theme aims at discovering the best educational materials that would be suitable for patients.
- Ideas on how to achieve a better quality of nursing care. You can offer various interpretations of this topic in your research paper.
- Experienced researchers’ opinions on improving the state of nursing in hospitals. Use the ideas of different authors and don’t forget to follow the citation rules.
- Patient-oriented type of care and its advantages. This scientific research essay can reveal the merits of a specific nursing approach.
- Potential risks for nurses in the workplace. Both a junior research paper and a senior research paper of this theme should competently describe all possible dangers that medical employees can face.
- Care for people of different social backgrounds. If this research paper is written in English, it should uncover the ways how to care for people speaking other languages and having different cultural and social levels of development.
- Do nurses need additional stimuli to improve their qualifications? You can write many interesting research papers on this topic, and all of them can include lists of possible bonuses and incentives for nurses.
- The necessity for nurses’ additional education. A paper on this topic can describe subjects suitable for nursing education.
- How do you promote healthy eating practices in disadvantaged communities through educational programs?
- Research ways of providing preventative care for veterans affected by PTSD.
- Review the strategies of organizing nurse shifts to maximize the quality of care in understaffed conditions.
- Study cases of patient violence toward nurses in the intensive care unit.
- Preventing pressure ulcers in patients with mobility issues.
- Ways of implementing quality improvement in nursing units.
- What cultural competencies and challenges are typically encountered in nursing care?
- Review the methods for controlling delirium in the intensive care unit.
- Propose adjustments in sexual education to spread awareness of STD risks in same-sex relationships.
- Suggest interventions to prevent falls in patients staying at home.
- What are the issues of advanced practice nursing in different countries?
- Strategies for remaining productive under pressure as a nurse.
- Research alternatives to prescribing patients with infections antibiotics that bypass resistance.
- How to design effective interventions for child obesity rates reduction.
- Explore using exercise to maintain the physical well-being of hospital patients.
- What interventions can reduce alcoholism rates in your community?
- Analyze the implementation of evidence-based practice in nursing facilities.
- Ethical standards and issues that arise in the nursing profession.
- Review the methods of providing holistic care to patients.
- The dangers associated with telemedicine in medical-surgical nursing.
The compliance with the specific research project ideas will allow you to write a high-quality paper and will give you the opportunity to conduct research at a high level. Having completed the document, you can summarize and identify its crucial points. Following the rules of formatting is an integral part of working on any academic text.
🎨 Research Project Topics on Art
In the process of writing research articles, it is necessary to adhere to a certain topic. You can choose any theme you want. A research paper will be successful if you stick to your topic and provide a real search for optimal ways of solving a particular issue. There are a few suggestions that can be helpful in the process of writing. If we talk about such an interesting sphere as the world of art, themes can be as follows.
- How is ideology reflected in architecture? Naturally, ideologies are largely represented in media, but they also influence architecture in many ways. You can study this topic at several points in time.
- How does photography represent reality? In this paper, you can discuss if photography reflects reality, interprets it, or constructs it.
- The significance of linear perspective. If you draw a linear perspective on a flat surface, you will create the illusion of depth. Discuss how this magic trick works in your paper!
- Art and the unconscious mind. It’s an excellent topic that lets you explore psychology. Try to answer the questions of how the unconscious mind influences the creation and perception of art.
- The evolution of horror films. This film research paper topic covers everything from silent films to modern horror movies. You can discuss the influence of film noir on the genre, literary works that influenced it, the concept of “suspense,” and so on.
- Physiological aesthetics in Surrealism. It is a known fact that Surrealists were inspired by psychoanalysis and dream imagery. You can explore this topic in a paper or use it for a presentation!
- Deconstruction in architecture. The philosophical movement of deconstructivism influenced many spheres of life and art, including architecture. It allowed the creation of seemingly nonsensical forms and environments.
- Sociology of fine art. This is a relatively new branch of sociology, which deals with arts and social structures of their production. It also includes political trends that influence art, consumerism, and other social phenomena.
- Jewelry as sculpture. This topic lets you explore fantastic avant-garde jewelry and how contemporary artists such as Jeff Koons use it to create sculptures.
- The discourse of Modernist painting in the 1950s. This topic covers experimental and abstract paintings of artists who rejected the realistic approach. Mention political agendas that influenced modernism in the ’50th.
- Abstract Expressionism. Here you can discuss postwar artists such as Rothko and Pollock, as well as their predecessors Ernst and Kandinsky.
- Andy Warhol’s influence on art. This art research paper topic covers not only pop art, but also films, music, aphorisms, the concept of “superstars,” and other aspects of Andy Warhol’s influence.
- The art of street photography. Street photography is usually spontaneous, which helps to create realistic and powerful imagery. Write about the art of photographing urban landscapes and the most influential candid photographers.
- The history of animation. Techniques preceding animation have existed long before the invention of cinematography. Puppetry, shadow play, magic lantern – all these things relate to animation in one way or another.
- Are video games art? This idea seemed impossible in the past, but now many video games are considered art for their use of imagery, music, and compelling narrative.
- Art as a form of protest. This includes protests against tradition or political causes. You may also talk about the role of art in bringing about a change in society.
- Renaissance sculpture. This topic is just as interesting as the Renaissance painting. During that period, the art of sculpture had reached its peak. Sculptors of the Renaissance were influenced by Ancient Greek statues, as well as by Humanism.
- Relationship between architecture and environment. Here you can discuss eco-friendly or “green” architecture.
- Modern ceramics as an art form. In the last decade, ceramics became a very popular art form. From prehistoric pottery to intricate porcelain forms – ceramics is a great medium that can often be compared to sculpture.
- Science fiction in cinema. The earliest science fiction films were created back in the late 19th century by Georges Melies. In 1927, Fritz Lang’s silent film Metropolis revolutionized science fiction cinema. Explore it in your research paper!
- The peculiarities of Da Vinci’s masterpieces. The paper will reflect the talent of the great European master and describe his Best Works.
- The trends of art in Medieval Europe. The topic should uncover modern trends in the art of the Middle Ages and include the description of some styles; it can the article of any format, even a 10-page research paper. The main thing is to fully reveal all the distinctive features of that epoch.
- The history of European Art in the 20th century. The research can be devoted to some trends in the previous century.
- The most outstanding artists in the world’s history. The paper should tell about the most famous artists of all the epochs.
- Why do people appreciate art? This article can include your own ideas concerning the subject.
- How do artists reflect their talent today? Your task is to try to study the methods that modern artists use to attract the audience.
- Skills that a professional artist should possess. The aim of this article is to study some skills that should be necessary for the work of the artist. Regardless of whether you write research papers for sale or not, you should try to express not only well-known ideas but also your personal point of view.
- Is it possible to develop artistic talent? Try to express your ideas concerning the opportunity for mastering proper skills.
- The benefits of cooperation with other artists. This topic touches upon probable advantages that artists can gain when cooperating with their colleagues.
- Themes that are the best for the canvas. You can develop a number of research abstract topics on this theme and convey the best motives to paint that seem the most successful for you.
- The absence of inspiration. The theme should reveal what authors should do to develop their inspiration.
- Chronological order of art development in the world. It is a rather accurate paper that should mention the most significant stages of art development.
- Do people appreciate the work of artists? You could try to study the audience’s attitude toward artists’ work.
- The methods to attract young people to art. The topic is connected with a social issue and aims at popularizing art in masses.
- Do artists need additional knowledge? This theme implies for describing the necessity of education among all the professions, including artists and other creative posts.
🎼 Music Research Topics
Every culture has its distinct music. For many people, music is an integral part of everyday life. Film and theater productions use it to steer our emotions. When writing about music, you can choose from an endless number of ideas to research. Here are some examples:
- Music as a ritual. Back in prehistoric times, music was considered to be a powerful ritualistic practice. Some mythologies even include stories about gods introducing the art of music to humans.
- Early polyphony in Christian Europe. The earliest choral music was mostly performed in a single melodic line. See how it changed when more melodic lines were added.
- Indian ethnomusicology. This interesting music research topic is concerned with the peculiarities of Indian music culture. You can include the discussion of how Indian music influenced psychedelic rock in the ’60s.
- Jazz performance and improvisation. The element of spontaneity is very important in jazz performance, and improvisation is its key component.
- Medieval troubadours and their legacy. Troubadours were poets who sang their own music and played instruments. Their performances differed greatly from the traditional church music of that time.
- Ecomusicology of North America. This research topic allows you to discover the ways in which American landscape and nature influenced music, including Native American music, folk music, and modern songwriters.
- Baroque music. During the Baroque era, many important features of modern music were introduced. You can choose this topic if you like grandiose, dramatic, or playful classical music.
- The classical period in music. This period followed the after the Baroque and was very different from it. You can recognize it by simple structures and minimalistic arrangements. Many of the world’s greatest composers, such as Mozart and Beethoven, lived during the Classical era.
- Classical music of the 20th century. Over the course of the previous century, the music styles were changing like never before. Still, classical music survived, while also transforming itself in accordance with times.
- Music therapy for children. In this exciting music research topic, you can discover how music is used to help children with developmental dyspraxia, autism, ADHD, and other disorders.
- Music and sound in film. Discover for yourself the art of scoring – from improvised piano arrangements of early movies to modern stereo surround sound.
- The history of Italian opera. The Italian language played a key role in the formation of classical singing techniques. This includes opera – an art form that unites music and singing with storytelling.
- The 20th-century music industry. This topic is centered on various ways of recording and selling music. Vinyl records, wax cylinders, cassette tapes, and CDs – 20th-century technology allowed turning music into a business.
- The birth of pop music. The history of popular music begins in the 1950s. The term refers to the songs appealing to a large audience, as opposed to classical or jazz music. You can discuss the elements of early pop music that made it so accessible.
- The ideology and aesthetics of punk rock. Punk rock was enormously influential in the 1970th. Its philosophy of anti-conformity appealed to young people of post-war Britain and the USA.
- The musicology of electronic music. This exciting topic covers the earliest repetitive devices such as Hammond organ, early experimentations with electronics, the first use of computers and synthesizers in songwriting, and more!
- Sampling in electronic music: context and aesthetics. Sampling is a very interesting technique that allows using audio fragments in different contexts. It can be used for aesthetic or political reasons, or as a cultural commentary.
- What is a sound sculpture? A combination of an art object and music, sound sculptures are exciting to research. You can use this topic for presentation and demonstrate sound sculptures in action!
- Dadaism and music. Dadaist ideas of randomness and paradox influenced art as well as music. Discuss the noise compositions and avant-garde sonic experiments that influenced the latter half of the 20th century.
- Robotic musical instruments. You may think that robots playing music is a relatively new idea, but in fact, they date back to ancient times.
✍️ Creative Writing Research Topics
There are more rules to creative writing than one might think. For example, narratives should be coherent, and world-building has to follow certain logic. Analyzing these peculiarities brings you one step closer to becoming a better writer.
- The role of reality within the psychological thriller genre. Psychological thrillers often aim at distorting or questioning reality. Study the ways in which this idea manifests in different narratives.
- Graphic novels and their peculiarities. In modern times comic books are no longer considered to be just for entertainment, and graphic novel format is used to produce award-winning narratives.
- Writing about the past: historical research and archaeology. When your narrative takes place in the distant past, you need to do extensive research to represent the time period properly. One way to do it is to turn to archaeology.
- What is the role of landscape in supernatural narratives? Supernatural narratives rely on the atmosphere to evoke the feeling of uncanny. The setting and landscape are especially important to the writes of the supernatural genre.
- How to write engaging crime fiction? This topic includes the ways of building suspense, the use of “red herrings,” complex character development, and other tips.
- Digital storytelling. Here you can explore how to present your narrative in interactive digital form. It can be a video game, a visual novel, or a walking simulator.
- Writing about the future. When you write about the past, you already know the characteristics of an epoch. But how do you invent the attributes of the future? Discuss it in your paper!
- The influence of the author’s personal life on their writing. People often want to learn more about their favorite writers in the hope to understand their work better. But is there really such a connection between one’s personal and creative lives?
- The role of diaries in creative writing. Almost all writers keep diaries. Sometimes the diaries are published and used in research or literary analysis. But how do authors themselves use their diary entries?
- Creative writing for children. This excellent creative writing research topic deals with the ways of teaching children how to create their own narratives. You can discuss why writing is beneficial for children and how you can encourage them to be creative.
- The art of teaching poetry. Poetry is one of the most exciting art forms that never gets old. However, not everybody appreciates poetry right away. See how you can change it!
- What is the role of nature in romantic literature? Romantic artists and writers took lots of inspiration from nature, using it as a metaphor for one’s life and feelings.
- The role of authorial intent. Some readers think that it’s essential to know what the author wanted to say in their literary work. Others believe that it’s one’s personal interpretation that matters the most.
- A persona in poetry. The lyrical subject is someone who narrates a poem. Some people see it as the manifestation of the author, and others as a fictitious character. And what do you think?
- Degrees of realism in fiction. When writing a work of fiction, some writers use excessive descriptions, while others keep things relatively minimalistic. Discuss the positive and negative sides of these approaches.
- Forms of structure in films and novels: a comparison. Here you can compare different forms of narrative structures used in cinema and literature, such as linear and non-linear narratives, the use of flashbacks, and so on.
- How to write a comedy. Comics say that making people laugh is much harder than to make them cry. Discuss what makes a literary work funny, and how one can write effective comedy.
- The recontextualization of Hamlet. Recontextualization is a process by which something (e.g., a character) is taken from one context and introduced into another context. You can explore this notion through different recontextualizations of Shakespeare’s character Hamlet.
- Writing a dystopia. See what techniques you can use when writing a narrative set in a bleak society.
- Monomyth in literature. This exciting topic deals with the concept of “hero’s journey,” which serves as a basis for nearly all myths as well as countless works of fiction.
🎈 Other Research Paper Topics
You still haven’t found what you were looking for? This section might have what you need! Here you’ll find all kinds of topics. From psychology over physics to sociology, we compiled the most engaging ideas for you.
- American teenagers–can they be called new species?
- William Shakespeare: was this man the author of famous plays and sonnets?
- Do you have any ideas about the field circles?
- Black magic. Does it exist?
- The phenomenon of the penny press in the USA
- Alcatraz and its famous fugitives
- Major sources of stress
- Government grants–how do they work?
- Election falsification: is it commonly used, and what are its main techniques?
- What is a black hole?
- Loch Ness monster and your attitude towards this mystery
- Joan of Arc–did she manage to escape the fires of Inquisition?
- Do some research on techniques of brainwashing
- Who invented the radio?
- There is a belief that American astronauts didn’t step on the Moon. Did they?
- American international policy
- Unique people who changed the world
- Genius ideas that made their inventors famous and wealthy
- Is education a necessary factor to become successful in today’s world?
- Differences between the high school systems in the USA and Japan
- Schindler’s list: the importance of moral roles over wealth
- Educational programs’ impact on professional careers
- Why do college students from all over the world come to the USA to pursue further education?
- Examples of crop circles: Fake or real?
- Humanity’s technological achievements in 2020
- The importance of outlines in books and articles
- Web-designers seem to be using the same template in their works
- Exciting inventions of humankind in the nearest future
- Modern students do not know how to do their homework without access to the Internet
- The original cover page of the Holy Bible
- The development of the MLA style
- The cradle of psychology
- Controversial policies of the USA and the USSR
- How abortion affects a woman’s organism
- Famous people in the world’s history that did not exist
- Would people have become what they are today without science?
- Parts of the world that will always remain uninhabited
- Philosophical questions that humanity cannot answer for centuries
- Medical stereotypes around the world
- Will global warming ruin America’s economic system?
- The USA government should be thankful for the mass immigration
- The majority of scientific works are useless
- Things to research in the sphere of modern gadgets
- Should sociology make people happier?
- The lack of pure water sources on Earth
- The environment’s impact on people’s health
- Humanity’s steps towards eco-friendly products, cities, and vehicles
- Sherlock Holmes’ analytical mind and deduction skills
- Should parents teach their children how to make the world better for other people?
- Is business the only way to become wealthy in Third World countries?
- Analysis of William Shakespeare’s literary language
- Does a title tell everything about a book’s context?
- The Great Wall: A legendary monument or China’s income source?
- Should families report to the police that their relatives are guilty of something?
- The first websites, available on the World Wide Web
- New challenges to the society introduced by social media
- If you created your government, what would you do for your citizens?
- What career options are prevalent in modern societies?
- Chemistry in people’s everyday life
- Is there any person on Earth, whose life is considered to be easy?
- Is bribery acceptable for criminal justice?
- The most popular sports in Britain
- The population biology of India
- Basic nursing knowledge of everyday life
- Renaissance literature in France
- Think of a technology that would make our atmosphere cleaner
- Development of different animals after forty days on Noah’s Ark.
- What will the food be like in a hundred years?
- Socialization of children with autism
- The medieval art of Scandinavian people
- Different ways to save Earth’s environment from pollution
- Depression in adolescents: reasons and outcomes
- The importance of computer science in today’s world
- Coca-Cola marketing strategies
- Express your opinion on people’s purpose in life on Earth
- How do early childhood memories and experiences influence our lives?
- The history of video games era
- Regulation of bullying in schools by law
- Drugs industry in California, New Mexico, and Texas
- The most prevalent economic issues in Greece after joining the EU
- China’s rapid growth: is it going to become the first country in the world?
- Global dangers that influence our planet’s ecology
- Significant changes in the American media since the 1970s
- What makes medicine an interesting subject to study?
- The main factors to consider while conducting qualitative research
There are so many resources out there that will help you choose a topic and write an outstanding paper. This video gives you a bunch of topics for research papers, which means you now have even more from which to choose!
There is no doubt that writing a research paper is a daunting task.
If you feel you need help, even if you have managed to choose a topic, you can always hire a custom writing service to help you produce a fabulous research paper of which you will be proud and will guarantee you a good mark.
Whether you choose to write it on your own or get some help, we wish you luck writing your paper!
🤔 Research Topics FAQ
There are literally thousands of topics to choose from. “Biomarkers and colors: what is the correlation?” is a great topic on psychology. Should businesses be regulated: pros and cons is an exciting business research topic. Finally, Art as a form of protest is an art research topic worth exploring.
The first option is to ask your professor. Then you can browse through scientific journals and take a look at your library catalog. The final option for those who search for a creative idea is to take notes everywhere. Write things down while traveling, watching TV, and reading.
The Big Bang theory, Dwarf galaxies, and Supernova Astronomy are just a few of numerous astronomy research topics. Genetically modified organisms, Neurobiology of sleep, and Rainforest conservation are exciting research biology research topics. Artificial intelligence, Computer modeling, and Voice recognition are trendy computer science topics.
There are numerous exciting topics in various education research areas. Some of them are: Ability grouping, Computer literacy, Early childhood education, Multiculturalism, Parental involvement, Sex education, Violence in schools, and Virtual classrooms.
You might also be interested in: