Reword My Essay: Rewriter for Students
How do I reword my essay without plagiarizing? Find here the answer! This essay rewriter was designed for students. It will easily reword an essay, paragraph, article, or any other piece.
Rewriting can sometimes be even more challenging than writing a new essay. Yet we know how to save your time and nerve cells. That’s why our team designed Rewrite My Essay – a rewording tool for students. It will help you create a unique writing piece without putting too much time and effort into it.
Copy and paste the initial text, press the button, and enjoy the high-quality work in several moments.
We also collected the most useful rewriting tips in the article below. They will help you reword your essays or any other academic papers like a pro. Content creation has never been so easy!
🙌 Essay Rewriter: 5 Key Benefits
In case you might be asking yourself why you should choose our rewriter tool, here are some valid reasons.
It is 100% intuitive. Forget about putting much effort into receiving a new text. With our rewording generator, you don’t have to make anything complicated. Copy and paste the initial text and receive high-quality content by clicking a button.
It is 100% automatic. How much time do you spend looking through thesaurus? Trying to replace a word or a phrase can be exhausting. Our essay rewriter does not require any additional actions. It is fully automatic and searches the synonyms from a database in seconds.
It is 100% free with no registration. “Register,” “buy a monthly subscription” – annoying, right? That is why Rewrite My Essay does not require completing any registration steps. What is more crucial, it does not take money from you.
It is 100% online. The lack of storage space can be one of the most irritating problems people deal with. But don’t worry! Our essay rewriter does everything online. Now you don’t have to waste your memory space on numerous downloaded documents.
It is 100% original. Stressed out about the plagiarism issue? No need to! If you use our essay rewording tool, the content will be completely unique. Besides, you’ll have time to add something to the document, making it even more original.
👨🎓️ Avoid Plagiarism with an Essay Rewriter
Now you know that our sentence changer is a perfect choice for you. So, it’s time to figure out why every student should know about it.
According to integrity rules, any academic work requires a 100% uniqueness. However, composing an original paper can be an incredibly tricky task. And when you should write a research paper with plenty of citations and rewriting, you may face even more issues.
That is to say:
Our tool is an excellent helper if you need to rewrite any content without losing its meaning. For more insights, explore the following sections.
Plagiarism is unacceptable for any type of academic work. So, carefully structure your thoughts while taking information from the secondary sources. Rewriting may become a real struggle for students, especially in papers with numerous references.
First of all:
There are two main types of plagiarism – intentional and unintentional. If you strive to demonstrate high academic performance, you have to avoid any kind of plagiarism.
Intentional plagiarism is one of the offenses that may result in dismissal from the college. Be extremely careful while using someone else’s works. Claiming other people’s ideas as yours without listing them as sources is unethical. You disobey the moral and academic rules.
Sometimes, however, students plagiarize unintentionally. For example, they might forget to use proper punctuation marks to determine the quote. It can happen when you take notes and then insert them into the paper. Or it might be quite challenging for students to rewrite the paragraph, so they don’t change the wording properly.
What is more:
Imagine you managed to prove that you plagiarized unintentionally. Even then there is no 100% guarantee that you will omit the academic penalty.
Therefore, rewriting the essay, you should use rewording tools and be as attentive as possible: changing the text does not guarantee that you don’t plagiarize.
Rewriting and Plagiarism: What’s the Difference?
Rewriting that uses the pattern of words from the source text is plagiarism. But are there situations when rewriting does not violate any intellectual property rights?
Paraphrasing does not count for plagiarism if:
- You give credit to the original author according to the selected citation style.
- You reword the cited material enough to make the sentence structure and word choice different from the original.
- Copying a sentence from the source, you cite it as a quote.
To make your rewriting far from the original wording, try putting away the text once you have read it. Wait for several minutes. Then sit down and paraphrase it without consulting the original. You will perfectly transmit the idea in your own words. Below are easy but essential rewriting steps that describe the process in more detail.
👣 How Do I Rewrite My Essay? 5 Easy Steps
- Read the text several times to understand the author’s message. Paraphrasing should be accurate and objective. You can achieve this level of quality only by gaining a thorough understanding of the source. Pay attention to the sentence structure and the flow of thought. You will have to change it while rewriting your essay.
- Take notes of the essentials. This piece of advice is suggested for your convenience. Use these notes as an outline later while rewriting. It will give you more freedom of expression and lower the chance of plagiarism.
- Put aside the original and write your summary, consulting the notes. Once again, follow your notes, looking up into the original only for the details. Mind that the more you peep into the text, the more you will be tempted to copy the author’s manner of writing.
- Look through your writing and compare it with the source. Rewrite the sentences that look too similar. You can use a plagiarism checker for this purpose. Still, a computer program can miss some points a human eye would detect. Making it by hand eliminates the chance of unintended plagiarism.
- Include a reference to the source. Using the respective rules of the citation style, give credit to the author.
But there is an easier way to paraphrase a text than doing it by hand. Use Rewrite My Essay tool to save time and get high-quality reworded text without plagiarizing.
🌟 Polishing Your Essay
Rewrite My Essay tool is an excellent helper for text rewording. It will do most of the work for you. Yet, after using it, you still should proofread your essay.
Why? See the following reasons:
- The tool is automatic. Nowadays, artificial intelligence is still not as developed as a human brain. So, there is a probability of some drawbacks, improperly chosen words, punctuation mistakes, etc.
- Some words may seem to be not appropriate for the context. To avoid any confusion, you should proofread the text. Pay attention to two problems:
- The synonym selected by the tool is not that precise.
- The tool confused the homographs or homonyms. Instead of selecting a synonym, it offers an antonym (or just an inappropriate alternative).
- Proofreading is essential for any writing. Before submitting the paper, you should always ensure its high quality. Thoroughly revise and proofread it so that your text is free of mistakes, coherent, and properly structured. All in all, never skip this step while working on an assignment.
Here is a pleasant bonus for you – five essential tips on proofreading.
- Take a break before proofreading. As you finished writing your essay, take a pause and do something you like. After your brain got refreshed, carefully reread your work and correct all the mistakes.
- Know your weaknesses. Do you always struggle with the punctuation marks in the compound sentences? Or maybe you know that you tend to write monotonous, boring paragraphs that need improvement? While proofreading, focus first on your weak sides and try to correct them.
- Proofread the text out loud. This trick will help you to spot the repetitions, indicate the incoherent or weak parts. Another good idea is to use our text-to-speech tool that will read the text for you.
- Read backward. Of course, we don’t recommend reading each word from right to left - sentences only. With this method, you will better focus on spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes, rather than on the content. It might be useful for identifying and correcting minor errors.
- Let the other person read your work. When you are writing a paper, you know the idea, so everything seems clear for you. Ask someone to read your paper and indicate the wordy or unconcise fragments.
That’s it! Thank you for visiting our page. Use our sentence rewriter and share it with the other students who need to rewrite their essays. By the way, you might want to try our thesis statement generator. This tool can be used for essays and more complicated academic assignments, such as a term paper or thesis.
❓ Essay Rewriter FAQ
To rewrite an essay, article, or paragraph in your own words, you need to read the text first. Do that several times to make sure you understand the author's message. Making notes while reading is a good idea. After that, you can put the original text aside and write your own summary.
To make sure the reworded text is truly original and meaningful, you can rewrite it by yourself. However, if you lack time, you might want to use our essay rewriter. The tool on this page will paraphrase any paper quickly and easily.
While rewriting a paper, you need to perform two major tasks. The first one is to understand and convey the author's message. The second one is to avoid plagiarism. That is why essay rewriting may become a real struggle.
Our essay rewriter is 100% legal. You are welcome to use it to prepare indirect quotes and paraphrased texts. However, if you use someone else's ideas, you should refer to the author to meet the requirements of academic integrity.