Essay Paraphraser: Online Tool for Students
Looking for an essay paraphraser to change a paper or an article? The online paraphrase tool above is created especially for students. Use it to get a plagiarism-free text!
🤔 Essay Paraphraser: How to Use?
Welcome to our free online essay paraphraser. Get your paraphrased paper in 4 simple steps:
- Copy and paste your text,
- Choose the percentage of replaced words,
- Click the “Paraphrase” button,
- Get your text rephrased.
You can use it for free, so why don’t you give it a try?
🗝️ Essay Paraphraser: 5 Key Benefits
Why choose our essay paraphraser?
Here are some of the advantages our paraphrase tool has.
- It has high rewording quality. How many times have you witnessed how different essay word changers reworded the text using weird synonyms? It can affect the text quality. Our essay paraphraser has a high rewording quality that will make your text readable and easy to follow.
- It was explicitly developed for students. Our paraphrase tool was developed for rewriting academic papers. So, you don’t have to worry about your text being too casual. You can try it for your research paper or any other writing assignment.
- You can choose the number of paraphrased words. Depending on the text, you can choose the number of paraphrased words. Sometimes the original text, especially from scholarly sources, contains some crucial terminology. You can select the percentage to keep some words you need.
- It is easy to use. Our paraphrase tool is intuitive and easy to use. It has a simple toolbox. Just copy-paste your text in the window and click the “Paraphrase” button. Try it out to check it yourself.
- It’s 100% free. You don’t have to pay for anything. Unlike other online paraphrase tools, you don’t have to pay for additional paraphrasing passages. Paraphrase as many times as you want.
📜 What Is Paraphrasing?
Paraphrasing is restating the original idea using different words. In academic writing, paraphrasing is used to deliver the paper without plagiarism. To avoid plagiarism, you should cite paraphrased material correctly.
Paraphrasing helps understand the original material better. So, it is also used for exam revisions and different writing assignments.
History of Paraphrasing
Paraphrasing became an academic practice during Roman times when Quintilian suggested it to his students to develop language skills. Later, during Middle Ages, Geoffrey of Vinsauf used paraphrasing as an exercise to help students with writing poems and speeches.
Nowadays, college students use paraphrasing for numerous different reasons. It helps with writing assignments, exam revisions, etc.
Automated Paraphrase Tools
There are many different essay paraphrasers you can find online. These services vary from professional to simple ones. These are things you should take into account to choose the best paraphrase tool for you:
- Word limit. Depending on the type of your essay, it might be crucial to paraphrase texts with many paragraphs and sentences at the same time.
- File uploading feature. Can you upload your document instead of pasting it? For some, it is crucial to keep the original structure of the text.
- Paraphrasing quality. It is one of the main things you should take into account. The quality of paraphrasing and accuracy of the chosen synonyms affect your paper. So, make sure that the tool provides high-quality paraphrasing.
- The percentage of paraphrased text. You might want to paraphrase just a few words in the text or the whole text completely. So, check if you can set the percentage yourself.
- Price. Last but not least, you should check the prices. There are many free paraphrasers online, so check if you need to pay beforehand.
✍️ When Can an Essay Paraphraser Help?
There are numerous reasons to use paraphrasing for. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- To rephrase a complicated text. One of the reasons to use paraphrasing is to simplify a complicated text. There are different situations when you might need to deliver complex information to people of different backgrounds. Paraphrasing could help update your text for the general public.
- To add diversity to the text. If the text is too plain, you can paraphrase it to make it more diverse. It allows you to state your point from a different angle to appeal to different people.
- To show your understanding of the text. To paraphrase the material, you need to understand it well. So, by paraphrasing, you can get a better understanding of the text or show that you already know it well.
- To paraphrase a quote. If you want to quote someone but don’t remember the quote precisely, you can paraphrase it. However, it would help to let your reader know that you paraphrased the quote in your paper to avoid any misunderstandings.
- To restate your thesis statement. Any academic paper consists of an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction part has a thesis statement to let your reader know what your essay is about. Later, in conclusion, you need to restate your thesis statement to close your paper. Here is when you can use paraphrasing.
- To explain the context of your idea. Another option you can use paraphrasing for is to lead your reader into your point more organically. For example, you can paraphrase someone to prove your point, add to your settings, or show a different perspective.
- To revise for a test. Paraphrasing is one of the techniques of revising for tests or exams. While paraphrasing the material, you get a better understanding and look at the subject from a different angle.
Good luck with your writing! Hope the above tips will be useful. By the way, if you need to summarize something, you are welcome to use our summarizing tool.
❓ Essay Paraphraser FAQ
Paraphrasing implies restating the original text using different words. It is crucial to deliver the main points as well as the whole idea of the original text.
There are no rules for what you can paraphrase for. You can use paraphrasing for various reasons. It can simplify a complicated text and make the text more diverse. Moreover, paraphrasing can show your understanding of the subject. You can also use it to reword a quote or restate your thesis statement for the conclusion part.
Paraphrasing and summarizing both imply restating the original text. Both techniques require full understanding of the material. They allow you to use someone else’s ideas in your work. Both paraphrasing and summarizing require correct citations.
Although paraphrasing and summarizing have similarities, they are also different. Paraphrasing and summarizing imply taking someone else’s ideas to your work using different words. However, summarizing requires not only restating the main points but the whole idea. On the other hand, summarizing implies restating the main ideas of the original text to make it shorter.