It seems that you’re about to face another battle for a perfect grade… Do you need some help with finding easy topics for persuasive speech writing? Unlike other topics, persuasive topics are quite tricky…
… What is a persuasive speech, after all?
A persuasive speech on any topic is a performance designed to convince people about something and prove your point. Check this template for persuasive speech topics creation:
However, if you’re going to talk about a person/people, there’s another way to search for your topics for a speech:
That’s NOT all, folks! Check these fantastic and easy persuasive speech topics from Custom-writing.org team to pick your unique sample of a speech topic.
📙 Easy Persuasive Speech Topics: Read 30 Really Simple Issues
Here they come – the most fantastic examples of a speech topic. No matter which example of a speech topic you are going to pick, it’ll lead you to complete triumph! Find your topics for speech in this awesome list:
- Obsession with Diets Is Dangerous;
- School Uniform Should Be a Must for Students;
- ”Harry Potter” Should Be on the List of School Literature;
- Online Slang Should Be Treated Like a Part of Teenage Subculture;
- Children Need Private Space Just as Adults Do;
- Friendship Between a Man and a Woman Is Possible;
- Parents Should not Tell Children Tales About Birds and Bees;
- Cartoon Violence Should not Be Censored;
- Junk Food Must Be Avoided at All Costs;
- The Earth Needs People’s Help: Industries Must Be More Environment-Friendly;
- Team Spirit as the Basis of Coordination between Employees and Managers;
- Art Should not Be a Protest Against the Hardships of Reality;
- Democracy as the Only Reasonable System of Government;
- Freedom Is the Ultimate Necessity of Human Beings;
- Ten Reasons Why People Should Play PC Games;
- GMO Products Are not as Hazardous as They Are Considered;
- Christmas Must Be More than a Reason for a Consumption Surge;
- Horror Movies Must Be Treated as a Means to Experience Adrenalin Rush;
- ”The Simpsons” Should Be Viewed as a Political and Social Satire;
- Music Should not Be Split into ”Lower” and “Refined” genres;
- Fashion Models Must not Be Role Models for Girls;
- Every Teenager Must Get over the Stage of Having an Idol;
- Chupacabras: The Ultimate Proof of the Spooky Creatures’ Existence;
- The Existence of Life on Mars Is Possible;
- Atlantis Did Exist: The Ultimate Proof;
So here’s a bunch of persuasive speech topic issues. Do you want more? We have some!
💡 Easy Persuasive Speech Topics: Discover Extra 22 Subjects Ideas
- Co-ed or single-sex public schools. What are the main differences between studying in single-sex and the co-ed schools? This topic provides an opportunity for a persuasive speech that reveals profound insights into advantages and drawbacks of each method.
- Federal control over the internet content. The Internet offers a tremendous amount of information. However, some people believe that federal governments should design restrictions for its content.
- Capital punishment should be banned. This topic perfectly fits a persuasive essay format. The death penalty has been a highly controversial issue for a long time. However, most societies support the idea to abolish it.
- Notebook computers can replace textbooks. The convenience of new technologies is not always considered to be the most important aspect. However, many people insist on the idea of replacing textbooks with computers.
- Free public Wi-Fi. There are different advantages of free public Wi-Fi, and it has become a significant part of the infrastructure in big cities. However, many people are against this technology.
- Internet sources for education. The Internet offers many useful resources for students throughout the world. Due to new technologies, educational processes have become more effective.
- The benefits and drawbacks of paparazzi. It is another good topic for a persuasive research paper. A free press is a powerful tool that is considered the Fourth Estate. However, paparazzi that make up its substantial part often hinder the purpose of a free press.
- Curse words in music and on television. The freedom of speech not only offers opportunities but also requires certain responsibilities. Curse words that are widely used in the entertainment industry negatively affect societies.
- The use of headphones and MP3 players. Many clinicians insist on a negative effect of headphones on health. However, millions of people throughout the world use this device.
- Exotic animals are not pets. Another persuasive presentation might be about people who keep exotic animals like lions or scorpions as pets. The main problem is that these are wild creatures that are supposed to live in nature.
- Bicycles or cars. Environmental issues have become a much-discussed topic nowadays. Cars are one of the main sources of air pollution. Hence, many environmental activists suggest using bicycles instead of automobiles.
- Legalization of abortions. This problem divides people into two categories, and one of them perceives abortion as murder. These people oppose the legalization of abortions.
- Study abroad. Many people want to get an education in a foreign country. However, studying abroad has different drawbacks.
- Slaughterhouses. Animal rights are a popular subject for persuasive talks. People around the world believe that animals deserve to be treated more humane. However, slaughterhouses are the only effective method to produce meat.
- Reforms in the education system. Education is the major factor that contributes to the prosperity of society. However, the education system requires reforms that enhance its effectiveness.
- Lie detector tests for jobs. Some employers apply lie detectors during a hiring processes. However, many people believe that it violates their constitutional rights.
- Healthcare programs. The healthcare system cannot provide equal services to all citizens. Therefore, it is necessary to design new medical programs.
- Illegal downloading music and films. It is an excellent topic for a good argumentative essay. The entertainment industry is negatively affected by opportunities that the Internet provides. Various musicians and filmmakers insist on a more severe punishment for the people who illegally get access to their products.
- Advertisements on streets. Billboards that persuade people to buy unnecessary goods are everywhere. Many individuals suggest forbidding advertisements on streets.
- Religion in schools. Religious activists want to make their religions a part of educational programs. However, it is complicated to implement due to the wide diversity of beliefs and values among students.
- Population control. People in some countries should pay additional taxes for their children. However, many of them think that such population control policies violate their inherent rights.
- Hands-free devices while driving. Car accidents are a significant issue in many countries. Some people believe that the use of hands-free devices can improve this situation.
✔️ Easy Persuasive Speech Topics: Check Experts’ Recommendations
Remember the tips that will help you develop easy persuasive speech topics and write the persuasive speech of your dream:
- Create topics that boom;
- Introduce some conflict into your topic;
- Pick the issues you’re interested in;
- Use your sense of humor!
Of all topics persuasive speech writing can be devoted to, the ones mentioned above are the most winning. With these topics, speech writing is easy! Pick the one you like best, and you’ll write a splendid paper!
✏️ Persuasive Speech FAQ
The choice of a persuasive speech topic depends on multiple factors, e.g.:
- Your audience (its age, interests, how knowledgeable it is)
- The specific task you get
- Your personal interests
There is a long list of exciting topics; make sure that you choose the one that meets your criteria.
For a persuasive speech, it’s a nice idea to choose a controversial issue. This will give you space for rhetorical questions, persuasion strategies, exciting examples, etc. A great topic is a key to a successful presentation, so pay your utmost attention to the stage of choice.
Any successful presentation has some components of persuasion in it. A great speaker always uses some communicative strategies to achieve their objectives, namely, to impress and influence the audience. Structure your speech, include exciting examples, be passionate about what you are saying.
The easiest problems to speak about are those that we are passionate about. It is much easier to interest the audience if you feel personally involved. Thus, easy topics for presentations are different for every person. Think about your hobbies, things you find intriguing, etc.