Racial profiling is not uncommon. It’s incredibly offensive and unfair behavior that causes most of the protests in support of people of color. It occurs when people are suspected of committing a crime based on their skin color or ethnicity.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for
Unfortunately, most people are unaware that racial profiling is an everyday phenomenon that harms both the victims and society. Therefore, it’s crucial that we highlight this issue in as many ways as possible. One of the options is expressing your opinion through writing. A racial profiling essay can be inspiring and persuasive. All the power is in your hands, so let’s figure out how to use it! Keep reading this guide made by Custom-writing.org experts.
The article contains a writing guide, a collection of racial profiling essay topics, ideas, and examples, as well as the tips on making a racial profiling essay outline. We hope that it will inspire you to make an A+ argumentative racial profiling essay or even a persuasive speech on the topic!
🤔 What Is a Racial Profiling Essay about?
There is more than one objective for writing a racial profiling essay. First of all, it can be as simple as expressing your feelings about it. For example, you might consider pointing out how unfair and unjustified those actions are. Moreover, if you’re a law student, you should definitely back up those conclusions with the extractions from the Constitution.
You can then focus on describing the impact it has on society, which makes a fantastic cause and effect essay. There are so many more topic ideas, but if you’re feeling stuck, go ahead to the article’s next sections!
Argumentative Racial Profiling Essay
To write a successful argumentative racial profiling essay, you need to focus on investigating the topic to express your perspective later. Every statement you include in the main body of the writing should be supported by evidence. The essential part of such an essay is a clear thesis statement! And if you struggle to come up with a good one yourself, you can get help from a thesis statement generator online.
Persuasive Racial Profiling Essay
Unlike the type discussed above, a persuasive racial profiling essay should aim to convince your readers that your point of view is the only correct one. Instead of just presenting your point of view, you need to gather the most convincing facts that can influence your audience. It requires expertise in the topic of racial profiling.
Racial Profiling Essay Topics
Looking for a racial profiling essay topic? Find a short and sweet topic collection below.
- The impact of racial profiling on the US society. For this essay, you would need to study how citizens react to racial profiling. You might also include some statistics from the previous years.
- Present your point of view on the issue of racial profiling. If you ever faced it yourself, your reflective essay would be even more powerful! Include as much evidence as you can.
- Racial profiling: are African Americans overreacting? Someone feels like people might be taking this issue too personally. Therefore, you should provide strong arguments to point out how discriminating those actions are.
- Accepting racial profiling as a common practice. Express your opinion on this topic. Do you think police should be legally allowed to practice racial profiling? Why would it be a violation of rights?
- Racial profiling from a psychological perspective. Try to analyze this occurrence as if you were a professional psychologist. What do you think makes law enforcement act this way?
- Discuss the definition and origins of racial profiling.
- Analyze the aim and values of the Black Life Matter movement.
- Examine the problem of workplace racism.
- How can racism in medicine be eliminated?
- What is the colorblind racism?
- Describe your personal experience of racism.
- Compare the ways South Africa and the US are handling racism.
- Explain why racism is a persistent problem in modern society.
- Explore the concept of racial profiling in the “war on drugs.”
- Childhood under the racist laws of apartheid in Trevor Noah’s Born a Crime.
- Discuss the effect of racism on child development.
- Describe the problems racism causes in American schools.
- How does racism affect modern society?
- Racial stereotypes in music video.
- Describe the specifics of colorblind racism.
- Discuss the possible solutions of racial profiling problem.
- Is institutionalized racism a real problem or a myth?
- Racial and ethnical prejudices in breast cancer treatment.
- Examine the cases of racism against healthcare workers and their consequences.
- Analyze the impact of racism on globalization.
- Describe and characterize the main types of modern racism.
- Is racial discrimination issue completely eliminated from American society?
- Evaluate the racial inequalities in the US judicial system.
- Describe how race relations are represented in Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward.
- Analyze the difference between individual and institutional racism.
- Investigation of the history of racism in The Case for Reparations by Coates.
- Examine the history of racial stereotypes in the US.
- Explain why racial profiling is a violation of human rights.
- Catastrophic consequences of discrimination and racial prejudice in the film A Soldier’s Story.
- Racism as a global issue.
- What can be done to resolve the problem of racism at interactional level?
- Analyze the issue of racial profiling of drivers.
- Describe the problem of racism and discrimination from the perspective of social psychology.
- Discuss the methods of solving the problem of policing racism.
- Examine the cases of racism in social work environment.
📑 Racial Profiling Essay Outline
Whichever type of racial profiling essay you choose to work on, the basic writing strategy remains the same. After you pick up the suitable title and finish your research, it’s time to reorganize the main ideas. The best way to do it is to create a racial profiling essay outline that serves as a foundation for your future essay.
There are three elements that any essay must have:
- Main body
The main body should have at least three paragraphs in which you present your arguments supported by evidence.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.Cut 20% off your first order!
Racial Profiling Essay Introduction
It is a good idea to start your essay with a hook – a statement that aims to grab your reader’s attention. In your racial profiling essay introduction, you could use some impressive statistics that illustrate the problem of racial discrimination or describe a real-life situation.
At this stage, it’s also essential that you think about composing a racial profiling thesis statement. It goes as the last sentence of the introduction and becomes the focal point of your whole writing. The thesis statement includes your opinion and a short description of your arguments.
Racial Profiling Essay Conclusion
In conclusion, you should summarize your arguments and paraphrase your racial profiling thesis statement. It is also a good idea to add some information about the most important findings. This way, your essay would be both informative and persuasive.
👌 Racial Profiling Essay: Writing Tips
Let us remind you of some basic rules you should stick to while writing:
- Introduce your position on the problem and, at least, three major points in the thesis statement of your racial profiling essay.
- Gather enough facts and pieces of evidence to support your points.
- Do not forget to study the arguments of the opposing side.
Before you get down to writing your essay on racial profiling, try to answer the following questions:
13.00 10.40/page, and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- When did racial profiling start?
- Why does it happen?
- What consequences does it lead to?
Try to find some statistical data to include in your essay on racial profiling. Be careful with sources and information. The point is that racial profiling is unconstitutional, which is why you will not find official data, something like police reports, etc. Thus, use only credible online and printed sources when writing your papers on racial profiling.
There is also a way to show your creativity in the essay on racial profiling. You may play the devil advocate’s role and support it in the paper on racial profiling. We are sure this unusual approach will impress your teacher!
📝 Racial Profiling Essay Examples
Below you’ll find links to 3 racial profiling essay examples. We hope that they will inspire you to write an A+ paper on racism and discrimination.
The modern globalized society provides numerous opportunities for improved communication and increased mutual understanding. However, there are still such problems as discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, mentality, sex, or gender, biased attitudes to some minorities, and widespread stereotypical thinking.
The system of racism entails degrading and harmful actions and beliefs that are implemented and expressed by both groups of people. Racism over the years has been one of the reasons behind poverty and lack of access to social mobility in the United States.
Racial identity and racial socialization are proposed to promote the improvement of African American adolescents in the aspect of race-related difficulties. Current studies pointed out that discrimination is a condition that has harmful effects on the mental health of African Americans.
So, good luck with your papers on racial profiling! Do not hesitate to visit our blog if you have trouble with terrorism essays or any other written assignment.
Hello! Just wanted to say how I’m glad to find your blog! This post is a great help for my essay on racial profiling. Thanks!
Thanks for a kind of plan for writing an essay on racial profiling! Real help for those who can’t cope with the task!