Have you ever thought about the importance of transportation? We see thousands of cars and big trucks, planes, and ships, and even do not think what exactly they are doing. No, they do not only transport people from one place to another. All those vehicles form a huge transportation system as well, which plays an extremely important role for any country.
This is what your essay on transportation will be devoted to. If you have some troubles with this assignment, reach out to us for professional writing help. Particularly, we want to explain the two important things you should do before writing an essay on transportation. They are narrowing down the scope and planning.
1. 🔄 Narrow the Scope of Essays on Transportation
Needless to say, transportation is a field that offers hundred of issues to consider. The choice of a topic for essays on transportation may depend on many factors, and some of them are:
- Your knowledge of Geography
- Your understanding of economic issues
- Your awareness of various types of transport, how they work, etc.
2. 🚌 Transportation Topics
Here are several topic suggestions for essays on transportation:
- The importance of transportation for the country’s economy. You can critically review the main effects of urban transport on different aspects of a country’s economy and draw conclusions on how they are important.
- The public transport system. Some research may be undertaken in the sphere of different modes of transport and how are they are connected.
- Transportation in times of the Industrial Revolution, etc. Industrial revolution has in many ways influenced today’s transport economy, which is why it is important to research into the transport organization of that period.
- Public transport in rural areas. This topic could explore the present state of rural transport and suggest some strategies for its development.
- Urban transport improvement in developing countries. Here the research may be aimed at finding ways to solve transport problems in developing cities. You may also elaborate a new transport policy.
- Adjustments for London transport fares in a city. The essay may identify issues in transport economy and suggests measures for its improvement.
- Raising funds for transport improvement. Under this topic, a researcher may focus on different fundraising strategies such as public campaigns.
- Types of government interventions in air transport organization. The essay may review existing and perspective governmental instruments for improving air transport in a city or a country.
- Balancing supply and demand in rural transport economy. This crucial topic may be explored by identifying issues in rural transport and reviewing strategies for matching supply and demand.
- Application of economic theory to urban transport. The essay may explore the extent of the influence of various economic theories on different modes of transport.
- Economy of the road transport. The research could target the economic problems of a certain mode of personal or public transport.
- Effective transport systems in developed countries. Study a several examples drawn from public transport in German, British, or Danish cities.
- The future of public transport. Find and discuss some recent experimental developments in the sphere of public transport. You may also review technological and economic advancements.
- Development of water transport. This essay may be an exploration of how different modes of water transport could improve a city’s connectivity.
- Recent economic trends in rural transport. Focus on economic improvements or degradation of a transport system in a certain rural area.
And if that’s not enough, here are 70 more transportation essay topics:
- American and British driving: differences that confuse people
- How to choose transport for mentally ill people
- Current healthcare transport issues in the United States
- A dilemma of animal-powered transport and animal rights
- The idea of transportation from the Amish point of view
- Travel by train or by plane: the importance of psychological factors
- History of the first car by Francois Isaac de Rivaz
- My first travel by car: rules that you cannot ignore
- More about car buying: pros and cons for families
- Public transportation in the USA: the 1990s vs. the 2000s
- Rail transport: five issues to worry about in the 21st century
- Rail transport shooting peculiarities: Murder on the Orient Express
- Importance of communication during travel by plane
- Threats of cruise ships: Titanic’s story
- Passenger 57 vs. Speed: movies about transportation challenges
- The Fast and the Furious: the fashion of speed
- To eat or not to eat while driving?
- Toll roads in the USA: inequality that matters
- Cars: what can modern children learn about transport?
- Advertisement banners in the subway: marketing power or danger?
- School bus transportation in Europe and the United States
- Emotional problems students face when they use school buses
- Bike lanes in parks: the question of safety
- Bike lanes on roads: threats and benefits for drivers
- Who is responsible for safety in planes?
- Transport that kills: 9/11 case
- Riding a motorcycle: pleasure, pain, and possible risks
- Special free training programs to support motorcycle safety
- Public helipads in the city: equipment that matters
- Traffic congestion in the United States: causes and solutions
- Impact of traffic jams on human health and employment
- Overpopulation or lack of roads: what toughens traffic congestion?
- Safety of cable transport: how to behave in elevators
- Reasons to visit the Moon: spaceflight access for Americans
- Gas pipelines: is it transportation or political concern?
- Benefits of ferry transport: a place to think
- Water bike free access: the necessity of a license
- A guide on how to start a car
- Gender inequality in driving: its origins and outcomes
- Illegal behavior of people while driving: lessons to learn
- Traffic jams and their impact on human behavior
- Ad banners: marketing success or driving distraction?
- Electric transport for American people in the 21st century
- Hygiene in public transport: subway threats for Americans
- Driving accidents: the role of drivers, passengers, and pedestrians
- What does a car tell about its owner? Economic aspects
- Transportation lessons from movies: Speed, Titanic, Gone in 60 Seconds
- A variety of conflicts between motorcyclists and car drivers
- Availability of transport for low-income families in the United States
- Why do people need transport in their lives?
- Is it possible for people to live without transport?
- Pros and cons of transportation progress in society
- “Wars” between different transportation systems available to people
- Differences between classes in airplane: does safety differ?
- Child car seat: a new law and new power
- Monorail tracks growth in different parts of the world
- Do people actually like transport or just feel its need?
- Alcohol and driving issues: transport that kills people
- Gas prices and human needs: solutions for drivers
- Peculiarities of building highways and bridges in the United States
- Environmental concerns in car driving discussions: dilemma without a solution
- Public and private transportation: how to make a right choice
- You can live without a car: do you want it?
- Transportation in health care: goals, techniques, and outcomes
- Emotions while driving: the importance of control and expert help
- Radio, phone calls, and communication: threats for drivers
- Plane and train traveling: history and current situation
- Water transportation peculiarities and techniques: sea vs. river
- Space for people: what should you know about spaceflights?
- A variety of transport in the Fast and Furious franchise
3. 📄 Plan Essays on Transportation
We are sure you will collect a lot of materials for the essay on transportation. What you should do next is plan your paper, think what specific points you want to highlight, and what particular sources will be necessary.
An effective way to complete all these tasks is to make note cards while researching the topic of your essay on transportation. On every note card, write down the point you wish to include in the essay. Then, look through your cards and choose ideas that will finally make up your essay on transportation.
Essays are the most common academic paper that looks might seem easy to writers. Our free tips will help you to get through any kind of essays. Still, if you are stuck on writing, you can always ask us for help!
You might also be interested in: