So, there are a few days left before Halloween, one of the favorite American holidays both for kids and adults. Most probably, your teacher will ask to prepare a Halloween essay. And most probably, it is not the first Halloween essay that you need to prepare.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for
We are sure that right now your head is busy with ideas for a Halloween party, your costume, some tricks, and so on. You absolutely do not feel like writing your Halloween essay, although the topic is fascinating.
Yet, even really amazing topics should be properly covered. Let Custom-writing.org offer you several ways of completing your Halloween essay, which will not take too much time and efforts.
🔝 Top 10 Halloween Essay Ideas
- Your favorite Halloween specials
- What traditions define Halloween?
- What makes trick-or-treating dangerous?
- Why are apples associated with Halloween?
- How does Halloween impact the economy?
- Different Halloween customs around the world
- The difference between Samhain and Halloween
- The effect of media in the popularization of Halloween
- How has the Halloween celebration evolved over time?
- How has religion contributed to Halloween’s development?
Writing Halloween Essays: Way #1
Imagine that you have a friend who lives in a country where Halloween is not popular, and you have to tell him/her about the holiday. You can use general facts, your knowledge, and experience to complete the Halloween essay in this way.
Here are some points to include into your Halloween essay for a foreign friend:
- Say a few words about the origins of Halloween;
- Talk about the tradition of carving pumpkins. Add a couple of pictures.
- Tell how people celebrate Halloween. Give details on how people decorate their houses and yards, how they choose costumes, how kids do trick-or-treating, how Halloween parties are organized.
Writing Halloween Essays: Way #2
Another easy and exciting way to prepare a Halloween essay is to make up a scary story. Think about a good idea for your story involving ghosts, witches, dead men. Mind that descriptions, vivid details will make your Halloween essay more impressive.
Your Halloween essay can also be based on your personal experience (sure, you can make up some details). It can be something like “Last Halloween, I and two other guys decided to visit that old, abandoned house that was believed to be haunted. As it turned out, ghosts were there!”
Our tips for writing remembered event essays and a narration essay might be useful.
Learn more on this topic: