When you look for a good research paper topic, you can easily become the severest critic of any proposed idea. Some topics do not interest you at the very least, while others might shock your teachers. Where is the golden mean? Check out this list of top 40 research paper questions and you will definitely find among them a captivating and inspiring idea for you.
Good Research Paper Topics Do Not Grow on Trees
Surely, it is easier to find a good research paper topic, than to think of one from scratch. However, it might not be that easy to find topics - truly good research questions do not grow on trees. So don’t miss this opportunity and choose your topic from these great ideas (or ask us for essay help online–all you have to do is just send a message):
- Are cell phones bad for your health?
- Is homosexuality genetic?
- Advertising: information vs. manipulation.
- Should businesses be ethical?
- Is it possible to replace animal testing with other types of testing?
- How to throw away our “throw-away” lifestyles?
- Should developed countries help Africa?
- Who is to blame for the European debt crisis?
- Is the arms race over now?
- Is China a new superpower?
- Should students receive salaries during their studies?
- Can standard tests measure something meaningful, apart from students’ short-term memory?
- Does access to condoms in high schools encourage teen sex?
- Are social networks good or bad for teens?
- Does Internet need censorship?
- Is there a glass ceiling in today’s society?
- Should prostitutes have their own labor unions?
- Is it possible to eliminate the black market?
- What is the solution to the problem of human trafficking?
- Online banking: pros and cons.
Good Topics for Research Papers to Grab Everyone’s Attention
Do you want to grab everyone’s attention? Discover even more good research paper questions below:
- Are fast food restaurants or fast food eaters to blame for obesity?
- Is food labeling effective in controlling one's calories intake?
- Should parents punish their children for disobedience?
- Should spanking be outlawed?
- Isn’t the gap year between high school and college a waste of time?
- Has the “American dream” changed over the last decades?
- Can religious beliefs justify terrorism?
- Do people need a single world religion?
- Can racial profiling be useful?
- Islamophobia after 9/11.
- Emotional difficulties and eating disorders.
- Ways to encourage organ donation.
- Should mothers of Siamese twins have an abortion?
- The problem of personal identity in twins.
- Does their parents’ divorce have long-term consequences for children?
- Gender roles or gender stereotypes: where is the line?
- Is too much competition harmful to students?
- Do men need protection against feminists?
- What should be done about noise pollution?
- Should people study body language?
Impress your teachers by using any of these fresh and truly good research project ideas. Writing good research papers does not need to be difficult. Now that you have a brilliant idea, you are half way to your stunning success.