Dengue fever is a quite dangerous febrile disease that can even cause death. Nowadays, this disease can be found in the tropics and Africa. Brazil, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, and India are also vulnerable to this disease.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for
To write an essay on dengue fever, you need to do the following:
- Research the disease to understand what you’re dealing with.
- Find a relevant and appropriate issue to cover.
- Determine the required essay type and change the topic accordingly.
- Outline, write, and proofread your paper.
- Double-check the facts and edit if necessary.
- Make sure your dengue fever essay cannot hurt anyone.
What could the primary purpose of such a paper be? Usually, the goal of writing an essay on dengue fever is to tell about the ways to prevent this disease. Or you can introduce some new methods of treatment. To learn more, read the rest of the article prepared by our expert writers.
🦟 Dengue Fever: Facts You Should
As you probably know, dengue fever is a potentially lethal disease that can be found in subtropical and tropical regions around the world. It affects 50 million people a year and can cause permanent harm to an infected person.
For more information, see the following facts:
- Dengue fever is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito, which also spreads such diseases as Chikungunya and yellow fever.
- The Aedes mosquito is most active today, especially around dawn and dusk. However, you should remember that this insect can bite any time of day or night.
- The first registered epidemic of dengue fever happened in 1779-1780 across Asia, Africa, and North America.
- A global pandemic of dengue fever began in Southeast Asia after World War II.
- Most dengue cases occur in urban areas.
- Infected mosquitoes pass on the virus for the rest of their lives.
- Only female mosquitoes are carriers of dengue fever.
- There are four different strains of the virus that causes dengue fever.
- There is no specific treatment for dengue fever.
- Patients who have dengue fever should never take aspirin because it can intensify the bleeding. Instead, they should take paracetamol to relieve pain.
- Between 2015 and 2016, the first dengue vaccine was licensed in several countries.
- In most cases, dengue fever symptoms include muscle pain, skin rash, fever, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, swollen glands, and blood vessels’ disintegration, leading to heavy bleeding.
Keep these facts in mind as you compose your essay on dengue fever. You may incorporate them in your writing or at least avoid mistakes.
💡 Essay on Dengue Fever: Quick Hints
After the facts and tips above, you may still be wondering about dengue essay writing. The issue is broad and multifaceted, having affected numerous people. Besides, you may be unfamiliar with the regions where it can be found.
Here are some hints on writing a dengue essay:
- Essays on dengue fever may describe the symptoms of the disease first of all. It is an infectious disease, and many people confuse it with malaria. Thus, you should present the symptoms in your writing. They are a severe headache, pain in the muscles and joints, and a rash that can be described as small red spots. Some patients experience gastritis, diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- You can note that the diagnosis of the disease is made clinically in most cases. Thus, if a person has the above-described symptoms, he/she must go to the hospital immediately.
- Tell about the methods of treatment in your dengue fever essay. The procedure is mostly based on supportive therapy. In cases when a patient is suspected of having melena, which is a sign of inner gastrointestinal bleeding, platelet transfusion may be necessary.
- Your dengue essay can define the methods of disease prevention. Nowadays, the most reliable way is to control the mosquitoes that transmit the disease. Scientists are also trying to invent a vaccine against dengue fever, but now the research is only in the experimental stage.
So, these are the central arguments that a student can introduce in essays on dengue. You use them all or develop your approach. Just cover the essentials and remain unbiased like in an example below:
✍️ How to Write a Dengue Fever Essay
Learning to write good essays takes time and experience. If you need to nail your writing, you should go through several steps.
For an excellent dengue essay writing process, you should:
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.Cut 20% off your first order!
- Decide what kind of essay you will write.
- Brainstorm your essay topic.
- Do thorough research.
- Develop a strong thesis.
- Outline your essay.
- Write your essay.
- Proofread and edit.
Let’s break each of these steps down.
🗃 Choosing an Essay Type
Your first step in writing a dengue fever essay is to decide what kind of essay to write. There are five major types of essays:
- Narrative essays: Tell a story or impart information in an orderly manner.
- Descriptive essays: Focus on describing the details of what is going on.
- Persuasive essays: Convince your reader of some point of view.
- Comparative essays: Compare two or more things.
- Expository essays: Explain to your reader how to do some process.
Once you have decided what kind of essay you are going to write, you can do the rest.
It’s a simple fact. You cannot write your essay unless you have a good idea of what to write about. During the brainstorming phase, think of as many ideas as possible, writing down anything that comes to mind. After you have a long list of ideas, choose the best or most interesting one.
Dengue Fever Essay Topics
- Is dengue fever a lethal disease?
- Viruses that cause dengue fever.
- Explore the influence of dengue outbreaks on the healthcare system in India.
- A danger of dengue fever.
- Describe the effective ways of mosquito control for dengue fever disease prevention.
- What causes a dengue fever?
- Is the dengue fever transmitted by mosquitos?
- Hospitalization with dengue fever symptoms.
- Dengue fever: definition and brief description of the disorder.
- Are the symptoms of dengue fever and malaria alike?
- Ways to prevent dengue fever.
- Is vaccination a panacea from dengue fever?
- Analyze the importance of supportive therapy to recover from dengue fever.
- The history of dengue fever.
- The regions of dengue fever spread.
- A pandemic of dengue fever in South Eastern Asia.
- Discuss the necessity of dengue fever virus studies.
- Examine the strains of the virus that can cause dengue fever.
- How do you get the immunity to the dengue fever virus?
- How to treat the skin rash during dengue fever.
- The threat of taking aspirin during dengue fever.
- Does the dengue vaccine exist?
- Why dengue fever is the global health issue?
- What medicines to take to manage pain during dengue fever.
- The first symptoms of the dengue fever.
- How can mosquito control help to fight dengue fever epidemy?
- Analyze the reasons for the growth of the global incidents of dengue fever.
- Ways to speed up the recovery from dengue fever.
- The peculiarities of dengue fever treatment.
- Describe the reasons of high dengue fever rates in Latin America.
- Long term outcomes of dengue fever.
- Discuss the connection between overpopulation of urban areas and increased risk of dengue fever outbreaks.
- Blood vessels disintegration and heavy bleeding during dengue fever.
- Ways of dengue fever virus transmission.
- Examine laboratory diagnosis methods that can confirm dengue virus.
- Timely access to healthcare is the best way to avoid dengue fever sequela.
- Personal hygiene rules for dengue fever patients.
- What food should a dengue fever patient eat to precipitate recovery?
- The difference in symptoms of dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- Analyze the importance of hydration for fast recovery from dengue fever.
- Severe headache as the first symptom of dengue fever.
- Is acute abdominal pain an obligatory symptom of dengue fever?
- An incubation period and phases of dengue fever.
- How to protect children from dengue fever.
- How long does it take to recover from dengue fever?
- Why is it prohibited to take anti-inflammatory medicines during dengue fever?
- Describe and analyze the first outbreak of dengue fever.
- How charity organizations help manage the financial burden of dengue fever.
- Is it necessary to go to a hospital if you have dengue fever?
Doing research is an essential step if you want to write an original essay on dengue fever. Go to the library or find the necessary information on the Internet. Look for reputable sources not to misguide yourself and your readers.
13.00 10.40/page, and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
Make sure to take notes of the quotes and sources while researching. You’ll have to use them to add credibility to your writing.
🏗️ Developing a Thesis
The thesis statement is the central idea of your essay. It should clearly outline the point that you hope to express in your essay. Include your thesis at the end of your introductory paragraph.
📜 Outlining Your Essay
Writing an outline can help ensure that your essay is logical and well organized. You should start by writing the thesis at the top and then writing a topic sentence for each paragraph. You can add concluding sentences as well.
Fill in facts and quotes from your research under every part. Feel free to move supporting facts around and change your outline until you have a clear organization.
✒ Writing Your Essay
Start writing the outline first, including it in your essay, if possible. Then add an introduction where you use attention-grabber to hook your reader. State your thesis that you’ve composed before.
Developing your body paragraphs should go next. By giving precise arguments, detailed information, and examples, you ensure the success of your essay. Write a conclusion to reinforce your thesis and leave a final impression.
📝 Reviewing and Editing Your Essay
Read your essay on dengue fever again to see if it makes sense. Revise it for clarity, consistency, and structure. Make sure everything you have written flows together.
During this stage, revise your essay for technical errors. Check your grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Besides, you should provide a reference list at the bottom of your dengue essay. Mention every source that you’ve used for your argumentation.
By following these easy steps, you have just written an excellent essay. Use these tips to write a great essay about dengue fever that will impress your readers. Undoubtedly, if you work hard, you will succeed in essay writing and get the good grades you deserve.
Thanks for reading the article! Share the page with your peers, who may find it useful.
You might also be interested in: