Why do you want to be a pharmacist? An essay on this topic can be challenging, even when you know the answer. The most popular reasons to pursue this profession are the following:
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for
- helping and saving people;
- career opportunities in an evolving field;
- stable job;
- financial benefits.
Still unsure about your reasons?
Here, at Custom-writing.org, we suggest some ideas for “Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist” essays. If you provide actual reasons for pursuing this career, you’ll convince your readers. We hope you know why you want to be a pharmacist, and we can help explain and reflect it in an academic paper.
👩⚕️ Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist: Reasons
Applying for a particular pharmacy school or internship, you have to explain why and elaborate on your reasons. Presenting them clearly and convincingly in your short application essay influences whether the readers see your motivation or not. Undoubtedly, such a task may seem overwhelming and obscure.
You know what?
We are here to suggest several reasons why pursuing this profession, in general, is the right choice. You can mention them in your “Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist” essay or use them to develop your ideas.
💊 Reason 1
You are a part of the healthcare system and can help people if you want to do this. It’s a well-known fact that helping others always gives you “feel-good” benefits.
Even though some patients can be a bit difficult to work with. Still, you will always have an inimitable feeling when you save someone’s life. This is one of the most significant benefits of being a pharmacist.
The best thing is:
This purpose for pursuing a career is honest and regular for the health sector. You can find it in such essays like “Why I Want to Be a Nurse” or any other medicine-related one.
🏥 Reason 2
Pharmacy technicians have plenty of career opportunities because they work not only in drug stores but also in hospitals. They can develop their careers in clinical pharmacy, research, or even in retail. Besides, pharmacists can find themselves becoming science writers or high education lecturers.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.Cut 20% off your first order!
All these opportunities for pharmacists mean that people of this profession can stay flexible. Pursuing a career can respond to all the requirements related to people’s interests, schedule, or other lifestyle choices. If you have ambitions, your future roles in the field can change.
💉 Reason 3
You will have a secure job because people will always get sick and need help with their prescriptions and medications. Deciding upon a drug dosage and communicating therapy methods is a no joke. Such specialists will always stay busy.
Pharmaceutical science is an evolving field that expects you to continually educate yourself, follow the latest trends, and be flexible. It also means that more possibilities for career advancement in pharmacy are expected.
In other words:
You may rest assured that you’ll never stay without a job. Similarly to the case of “Why I Want to Become a Teacher” essay writing, you can incorporate this reason.
13.00 10.40/page, and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
💸 Reason 4
You can make quite a lot of money. On average, pharmacists make $116,670 per year or more, with a growth rate of 14% expected by 2022. Therefore, pharmacist benefits and salary are some of those advantages you may probably like.
Pharmacy practice and education can ensure your prosperous and economically secure future. You won’t even need a doctor’s degree to offer professional help and build a profitable career.
Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist: Essay Topics
- Is working in the pharmaceutical industry profitable?
- What can a pharmacist do for a community health promotion?
- Why I want to be a hospital pharmacist.
- The important role of a pharmacist in prescribing medicines.
- A pharmacist is a crucial member of a healthcare team.
- Career opportunities for pharmacists in science and research.
- A good pharmacist can boost the quality of healthcare.
- Duties of a retail pharmacy technician.
- The role of a pharmacist in preventing the problem of polypharmacy.
- What a National Pharmacy Technician Association can do to improve the profession.
- Quality pharmacy services are an essential element in a patient’s recovery.
- How can an experienced pharmacist improve pharmacy laws?
- The importance of meeting the requirements of compliance procedure for a pharmacist.
- Will pharmacy automation facilitate the pharmacist job?
- Why did I choose pharmacy as my professional field?
- The advantages of working at the National Pharmacy L.L.C.
- Can pharmacist forge drug prescriptions?
- The role of a pharmacist in saving lives and health of older adults.
- The importance of employees’ engagement in pharmacy services.
- The career opportunities for pharmacists in retail and supply chain.
- How can a pharmacist help to resolve the issue of responsible prescription of opioids?
- Role of pharmacist counseling in prevention of medication errors.
- What are the career opportunities for a pharmacy technician in pharmaceutical companies?
- The pharmacy technician’s role in drug development and study.
- The most important skills for a successful career in a pharmaceutical company.
- What are the responsibilities of a pharmaceutical industry manufacturer?
- The role of community pharmacists in distribution chain of pharmaceutical industry.
- How can a pharmacist make difference to a health promotion program?
- Pharmacist’s responsibility in medicines control chain.
- The significance of ethics in pharmacist’s profession.
- The impact of pharmacists on the promotion of new pharmaceuticals.
- Pros and cons of working in pharmaceutical industry.
- Is a job in the pharmaceutical industry one of the most stable?
- Role of a pharmacist in the detection of prescription drug abuse cases.
- How can a community pharmacist develop into a researcher?
- Pharmacy technician as a key link in good manufacturing practices insurance.
- Can a pharmacist help poor citizens to get access to healthcare services?
- Effective communication skills are crucial for a pharmacist.
- How can a pharmacist influence the issue with pharmaceuticals in the U.S.?
- Benefits of choosing a career in a pharmaceutical company.
- Why I choose a pharmaceutical and not a medical career.
- How my being a pharmacist will benefit my local community.
- Having a qualified pharmacist should be a must in every hospital.
- Why do pharmacists need safety and disaster training as well as doctors?
- A pharmacist career is a guarantee of a good salary.
- A consultant pharmacist’s role in health insurance.
⭐ Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist: Essay Writing Guide
Would you like to write an essay about your career goals in the pharmacy? Check out the helpful tips below to craft your breathtaking paper. We’ll illustrate each one with an essay sample to facilitate your journey.
Just follow these four steps!
🧠 Step 1: Brainstorm
You may not have 100% confidence in your future career, as you never know what your future may hold. But you can test yourself by just asking a few crucial questions. They will help you make a final decision about the career of your dreams.
Why exactly do you want to be a pharmacist? Ask yourself these questions to understand:
- What exactly attracts you to the pharmacy?
- When was the first time you became interested in it?
- Is there someone who inspired you or influenced your decision? In what way?
- What do you want to achieve throughout your career?
- Have you already done something to bring you closer to a career in pharmacy? Have you read a book on pharmacy or visited some medical conference?
- What will you learn and do in college that will help you prepare for this career?
- Which of these questions was the easiest or most challenging to answer?
📌 Step 2: State Your Point
A strong main point is essential for your “Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist” essay. What you have to do is clearly and concisely communicate to your readers what you’re going to tell them.
Here is an example of a start to a successful “why pharmacy’ essay.
I’ve never asked myself the question, “Is a pharmacist a good career?” I simply knew that I would pursue it someday when I grew up. So, here I am, feeling completely ready to start learning and practicing to become a highly qualified pharmacist.
What will be the main point of the essay you’re going to wow your professor with?
🏗️ Step 3: Build Your Story
Include the details that support your central idea from the heart of your story. Don’t forget to use vivid examples to bring your main ideas to life. To make your essay one of a kind, choose your words and expressions with care.
Make sure you build up your essay correctly, as you see in the following example:
The focus of the essay:
My dream is to become a pharmacist. This job will be a great opportunity for me to combine my love for medicine with my passion for making others healthier and happier.
Pharmacy is the field I’ve always been most interested in. This year I’m going to take a pharmacy class, and I have prepared myself well for it. I’ve read two amazing books on this topic, from time to time I visit pharmacy conferences in my town, and I’ve also subscribed to the Medicine Channel. All of these activities have already assisted me in acquiring some knowledge in this sphere. With this foundation and background information, I am sure that I want to devote my life to this.
🚧 Step 4: End Your Essay Strong
At this final stage, restate and put a new face on the main point you’ve already covered. Summarize what you’ve elaborate on in your pharmacy essay and give some kind of closure. Also, try to leave your readers with some exciting ideas to think about.
Being a pharmacist, like my mother, and giving a helping hand to people who need it the most, is a very respectful and honorable mission. I know that it requires a lot of responsibility, but it will pay off people’s gratitude. Going to college will make my dream come true and assist me in reaching my lifelong goal.
As soon as you’ve finished your essay, put down your draft for a day or two. Look at it with fresh eyes to see what needs to be changed, added, or deleted. If you follow these recommendations, your “Why I Want to Be a Pharmacist” essay will succeed!
Essays are the most common academic paper that might seem easy to a writer. Our free tips will help you get through any kind of essay. Still, if you are stuck on writing, you can always ask us for professional help!
Thanks for reading! If you’ve enjoyed the article, share it with others and leave a comment below.
You might also be interested in:
✏️ Why Pharmacy Essay: FAQ
A hospital, clinical, retail pharmacist — each of the occupations has its peculiarities. Still, there are standard features of the profession as well. It is a rewarding role as a pharmacist helps people save their health. However, this means a high level of responsibility, too.
If you are the kind of person who enjoys helping people and following precise prescriptions, you might become a great pharmacist. Responsibility and communication skills can give you bonus points.
The main advantage of becoming a pharmacist is an opportunity to help people daily. Other bonuses are a competitive compensation and a typically excellent security package. Relatively high and stable demand for such specialists is also a plus.
First of all, you should focus on studying such subjects as chemistry and biology. They might be your major at university. Additionally, you would need personal qualities like patience, attention to detail, accuracy, persistence, etc.