To write an engaging “If I Could Change the World” essay, you have to get a few crucial elements:
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for
- The questions that define this paper type:
- What? How? Whom? When? Where?
- The essay structure that determines where each answer should be;
- Some tips that can make your writing unique and original.
Let us help you a bit and give recommendations for “If I Could Change the World” essays with examples. And bookmark our writing company website for excellent academic assistance and study advice.
💡 If I Could Change the World Essay: Essential Questions
What do you think about the world we are all living in? The vast majority of people love their lives, being human, and living on the Earth. They may have no time to think about the world around them or notice that this world requires changes.
And do you have time to notice this? Do you believe that our world is no longer the best and safest place to live in? If you do and have some suggestions on how our world can be changed, you can write a good “If I Could Change the World” essay.
Start crafting your paper by considering these questions:
Answering them will boost your imagination and help with outlining your essay. Besides, you may find something new about yourself and your mind.
🗯 If You Could Change the World, What Would You Change?
What do I want to change in the world? Start this essay with those particular things that you believe require fixing. We are sure you will not have difficulties with this point because the problems we face these days seem endless.
We’ve gotten used to having such problems, and many people are sure that nothing can ever change. But what if millions of people became more conscious and decided to make even a minor effort to solve just one problem? In that case, we would already live in a better place.
Why not mention global warming or air pollution? There are plenty of problems common to humanity that require our intervention, so essay writing about global issues is also a great opportunity to narrow down your topic.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.Cut 20% off your first order!
Use your imagination and describe your great ideas in your essay about changing the world for better. You could build up a fantastic paper—or maybe even change the world.
💁♂️ How Would You Change the World?
What ways do you think would be the most effective to make necessary changes? Whose help might you need? You have to speculate, “How can I change the world?” for the essay.
You’ll have to use your imagination here again:
- Delve deeper into the topic. List the ways, methods, or strategies you’d utilize to help the world we live in.
- Changing the world will probably require a considerable amount of resources. Think about who could help you in your attempt.
- Make a list of these people or organizations.
- Explain how they could contribute to achieving your aim.
For instance, you could consider involving global charities or celebrities to assist you on your path to a better world.
👉 Whom Would Your Changes Affect?
Would your changes influence society in the world? Or some particular groups of people would need them more than all the others?
13.00 10.40/page, and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
This is another exciting idea that you could develop in your essay. Give insight into whose lives your actions would change. For example, you could think of improving the lives of poor, hungry children in Africa or helping animals suffering from global warming.
⏱️ When Would You Change the World?
Do you think that the problems you are talking about require immediate solutions? There are issues worldwide that can’t wait any longer and need to be changed urgently.
Why not discuss them?
Here’s an idea: Bring up a topic related to a pressing global health issue. For example, focus your main point on incurable diseases or infectious diseases that annually kill more than 17 million people.
🌎 Where Would You Make Changes?
In what part of the world would you change something?
It’s essential to touch on the location of your global changes. Are you audacious enough to implement your great ideas worldwide? Or would you be better off starting in a small area and eventually growing it into something on a larger scale?
Consider these ideas as well, and don’t forget to mention the location in your paper.
You can also read our article on world peace to learn more about current problems and issues that require changes.
✒️ If I Could Change the World Essay: Writing Guide
What are the criteria that guide your professor when evaluating your “If I Could Change the World” essay? Are there any one-size-fits-all characteristics you can safely incorporate to end up with a breathtaking paper?
There are! And knowing them will help you write more convincing essays that earn better grades.
📦 Out-of-the-box Thinking
Representing your original thinking as an author doesn’t mean that you have to invent something new or discover some unknown theory. Not to discourage you, but chances of doing that are pretty small.
Try writing a “changing the world” essay different from other students’ papers because of its original approach. You could look at things from an unusual angle or come up with a new hypothesis. Even the purpose of your writing can differ if you add creativity.
Your “If I Could Change the World” essay topic is a platform for unlimited imagination and original thinking. Go ahead and make the most of it!
🤔 Deep Understanding
A perfect essay about the world’s problems—just like any other essay—shows in-depth knowledge. Demonstrate the comprehension of all the facts, concepts, and issues you’re talking about. You also need to clearly understand why these ideas matter, both to you and your reader.
To end up with a fantastic “changing the world” essay, you should do the following:
- Craft and polish a persuasive thesis, stating your position clearly.
- Find credible sources to add quotes and value to your writing.
- Use engaging, relevant facts for your arguments and central hypothesis.
- Consider and analyze different viewpoints.
- Summarize and synthesize data from various sources.
- Double-check information that you’re uncertain about.
- Write a reference list at the bottom of your essay.
Don’t forget to analyze and consider all points of view and include quotations from reputable sources.
🧠 An Intelligible Structure
The first and foremost thing to bear in mind when outlining your essay is that it should answer the following three questions:
Also, a high-quality essay contains all of the necessary parts of an academic paper:
Starts with a hook that grabs the reader’s attention. Directs the reader, identifies the focus, and provides the context of the issue. Most importantly, it includes a thesis statement. If you struggle with this part, try to make use of a thesis statement generator.
- Main body:
Provides the argumentation for your thesis and supporting details. Includes quotes and other data that you’ve gathered. Every paragraph starts with a topic sentence and ends with a concluding one, tying the text together.
Restates and develops the thesis and summarizes the arguments. Gives the last impression on the reader, leaving the final thoughts in the concluding sentences. May include a call for action.
To sum up:
Your “If I Could Change the World” essay should have a consistent discussion and a balanced argument. Relevant facts and data should support all the points. The conclusion weighs your evidence and provides your final opinion about the paper’s central idea.
🗣️ Excellent Language
Your discussion should be smooth and effortless so that your readers feel like they are in safe hands. The sentences should be flowing naturally and logically from one to the other. The reader should understand everything from the first read. Do not deviate from your topic, or else the focus of your essay will be lost.
You should strive for flawless grammar, spelling, and punctuation, without mistakes or typos. To ensure its flawlessness, proofread your paper or ask someone to do it for you.
If I Could Change the World: Essay Topics
- What can we do to eliminate the global violence?
- How I would change animal rights and welfare laws.
- Helping homeless people is a critical task for humanity.
- Becoming a social service assistant is the best way to change the world.
- Creativity can change the world and make it a better place to live in.
- If I could change the world, I would destroy nuclear weapons.
- We need to stop climate change to save the world.
- What I can do to save the world from global warming.
- The things I would do to eliminate gaming addiction from the world.
- I would save the Earth from destruction by making changes in an energy crisis.
- Why we should pay more attention to the overpopulation problem.
- Fighting inflation and unemployment is a way to change the world.
- What I can do today to help integration of children with special needs.
- Elimination of smoking will change the population’s health for the better.
- If we want to save the Earth, we should reduce air polution.
- If I could change the world, I would improve the humanity and nature relationship.
- The most important thing I would change about this world is the disease prevention level.
- Combat the growing trend of obesity to improve health in the community.
- Using electric vehicles instead of gas cars will improve people’s life quality.
- Removing domestic violence and abuse is the thing I would do to change the world.
- What I would change to create an ideal society.
- Becoming a teacher is my way of improving schooling for young learners.
- How I would change the economic situation in modern Latin America.
- My plans on banning experiments on animals.
- We need to change the system to remove health disparities.
- What I would do to change the situation with alcohol abuse in the world.
- Racism is the global issue that requires an immediate change.
- The things that can be done to change the level of substance abuse among adolescents.
- If I could change the world, I would remove gender inequality from it.
- The solution to social problems within educational institutions is the change we should make in this world.
- What changes can we make to overcome the world poverty?
- Why it’s important to resolve the global water crisis.
- The solution of immigrant problems is a step towards a better society.
- How eliminating corruption will make this world better.
- What can I do to help resolve the problems of older adults?
- Lowering crime rates will change the world.
- How I would change the situation with indigenous Australians.
- Preventing and curing breast cancer is one of the greatest concerns in modern society.
- What can we do to prevent disease outbreaks?
- Why the problem of school violence requires our immediate attention.
- How I would change the food distribution to combat the issue of world hunger.
- Why we should promote renewable energy sources.
- Terrorism is the most urgent problem in modern society.
- What would I do to change the situation with school bullying?
- What should we change in the world to resolve the problems of LGBT people?
📝 If I Could Change the World: Essay Example
In this section, you’ll find an essay example on the topic. The downloadable PDF version is under the preview. Hope it will inspire you to write your own If I Could Change the World essay!
If I Could Change the World: Pros and Cons (Essay Example)
The idea of having a tremendous influence on the course of the world history is rather tempting since it implies huge power and the availability of any resource possible. Thus, the possibility of changing the world might be perceived solely as a positive concept at first. However, without the ability to encompass and understand the global implications of the changes that I would make, I would take the actions that would most likely result in the suffering of multiple people, which is why the described scenario is highly undesirable.
Now that you know a little more, it’s easy to come up with even more “If I Could Change the World” essay topics. Just think about them carefully or surf the web for some inspiration.
Thank you for reading till the end! Leave your comment in the section below. Share the article with friends who also have to write an “If I Could Change the World” essay.
✏️ Change the World Essay FAQ
It is a paper that deals with a controversial question “Can we change the world” (or similar). There are many ways to develop this topic: from telling about a person, invention, or idea of speaking about skills for changing the world.
To be concise within such a broad topic might be a challenge. One strategy might be to think about who or what in human history has changed something in society a lot. It might be an invention, a politician, a scientist, etc. Then, focus just on that subject.
There many ways to change something, both negatively and positively. If we do not care about ecology, we ruin the world’s biosphere. If we do our best to stay eco-friendly, we make it a better place. We can also change the world with the help of education, science, medicine, etc.
If you do not like the topic you are given, there are always ways to divert from it. Meanwhile, you will formally keep it the same. You can, for example, start by introducing a correlated idea. Then, write about that idea and its connection to the topic.