World Wide Web page general format:
Author A, Author B. Title [Internet]. City and publisher details; [cited Year Month Date]. Available from: URL
Note: a two-letter ISO code of an organization’s country should be put in brackets after its name (if it is not already present it the title). See the list of ISO country codes here.
In our citation examples we use the following color coding:
- Red – Author
- Blue – Title of book/article/charter/webpage
- Pink – Date
- Orange – Website/Publisher
- Turquoise – Place of publication
- Gray – URL/database/website where the source is retrieved
- Peach – Additional information about the source (i.e. its type, specific features etc.)
If some data are not available, please omit it.
34. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (US). Diabetes mellitus and other conditions predisposing to the development of accelerated atherosclerosis. [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): US Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health; [cited 2017 Jan 22]. Available from https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-pro/guidelines/current/cardiovascular-health-pediatric-guidelines/full-report-chapter-11.