Narrative essays are on the list of basic essays that students have to be familiar with. For some these are the hardest to write, for they require fantasy and writing style.
We examined the tips available online and now offer you the basic rules that professionals use for writing a narrative essay.
To make these guidelines even more valuable, we also share some of our professional essay writing tips that come directly from our experience.
1. Writing a Narrative Essay. Getting Started.
A narrative essay is a story about your experience, either imaginary, or real. It can also tell a story of somebody’s life.
- think of a story you want to write about;
- choose the most interesting fact/idea for the thesis;
- make notes of the parts that are to be the highlight of the essay;
- make an outline.
Our tips on writing narrative essays:Comments (3) Posted by Julia R. to
With all these kinds of assignments it’s easy to get lost and confused about what an analytical essay is.
To help you out we did some thorough research to come up with guidelines on writing an essay that can satisfy your teacher/professor. Our writers also contributed to this list by giving their professional advice on the topic. And that means a lot – expert advice is the best and you have the chance to check it out for yourself.
These tips should sort out a lot of stuff about this specific type of assignment. Be sure to read them carefully and you’re all set for a good grade on your next analytical essay!
Deductive methods are something you meet with on the ordinary basis. However, when it’s time to write a custom deductive essay, you feel confused and unsure in our writing skills. To give you confidence, we propose these guidelines for writing deductive essays custom. They are based on a deep analysis of the available writing tips. Our professional writers also dedicated their time to this article and gave some advice on how to be successful in essay writing.
1. Deductive Essay Writing Tips. Getting Started
Deductive essay is a way to draw a conclusion from the offered information.
There is a certain terminology you need to be familiar with in order to write a good deductive essay:
- Premise – a basic fact or belief that is used as the basis for drawing conclusions. For example, all females are human beings.
- Evidence is the information you possess. Our evidence, for instance, is that Lindsay is a female.
- Conclusion is the final analysis, in which the premise and the evidence are balanced properly into something like this: Lindsay is a human being.
Our tips on essay writing: Continue reading…
Scholarship essays are, without any doubt, on the list of things which can greatly affect your life.
College admission boards and scholarship committees are looking for new effective ways to discover talented students who can easily and successfully communicate their ideas in writing. Scholarship essays have become an effective tool in this search. To help you out, we have conducted a thorough research and evaluated plenty of tips on writing a scholarship essay. Let’s take a closer look at these practical recommendations.
1. How to Write a Scholarship Essay. Gathering Ideas
A scholarship essay is a convincing paper that tells a college admission board why you are the right person to give a scholarship to.
General guidelines: Continue reading…Comments (3) Posted by Julia R. to
I can easily understand you if you are feeling confused about all those essays that come as lovely assignments. I suggest you print out this page at put it in front of your computer to help you with every type of essay you have. Why? Because it characterizes all the most popular essay papers:
- Five-paragraph essay. It is a typical assignment for high school students, aimed at teaching them how to organize and develop their ideas in essay writing. It can also be a very useful way to write a complete and clear response to an essay question on an exam. It has five paragraphs.
- Admission essay. The application essay is often the only guide admissions officers have of your ambition, personality, and interests. As a result, your admission essay must be unique, captivating, and informative.
- Argumentative essay. The point of an argumentative essay is to persuade the readers that what you believe in is more correct and truthful than others’ beliefs. Argumentative writing is the act of forming reasons, making inductions, drawing conclusions, and applying them to the case in discussion.
- Cause and effect essay. These papers are on the list of the most frequently assigned essay writings. You can focus on writing about either the causes of something or the effects of something, not both. The reason for this is that it is simply not wise to try to cover too much information in a short essay. However, the long papers can include the investigation of both causes and effects.
- Classification essay. Here, you separate things or ideas into specific categories and discuss each of them. The essay is organized by defining each classification and by giving examples of each type.
In high school you probably were an expert in writing five-paragraph essays, got straight A’s, and were proud of yourself. However, as soon as you got to college, your brilliant writing turned out to be unsatisfactory. If you are feeling confused about your college essays writing, there are some crucial differences between custom high school essay and custom college essay papers you need to know.
A five-paragraph essay is a standard form of writing in any school. It means that you can fit all you ideas into five paragraphs, only three of which are to the point, and still be successful in class. This type of an custom essay paper also has its certain inner structure that guides you directly to the end. College essays are much trickier.
First of all, they give more credits to strong, not vague, arguments. A college argument is a complex set of statements arranged logically. By a complex system a duo of claim and evidence is meant. By the way, there can (and must) be more than just one supportive fact to any claim made in a college essay paper.
The argument also has to be more of a provocative one, no matter what type of a custom essay paper you are completing. Readers have to analyze it, as well as get information. They also need to get a feeling like they just have to give their response to it. Convince your audience that there is more than 80% of truth in your statement. Even if that’s not what you want to do, try to make your custom essay papers (which is a monologue by a description) look more like a conversation, in which both you and your reader are looking for a right decision. Continue reading…
There are some books with peculiar titles. You read them, grasp their content, can gather all the author’s points together, but don’t understand how they refer to their titles. And you get a feeling that you left something out. Only after reading a conclusion you are able to understand the entire meaning of the book. Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye is one of the brightest examples of the great cooperation of title and conclusion that results in a meaningful depiction of the main idea.
When all cards are revealed, conclusion writing is the only intrigue left in a book, or in an essay paper. A lot of authors use this technique. While writing an essay, you share your thoughts with the readers. Bit by bit you give out everything you wanted to say, and when it’s time to writing a conclusion, there is nothing left in your head. Then you decide to just go over everything you’ve already said. Moreover, you call this conclusion writing. Continue reading…
There have been at least a hundred thousand movies, songs, books, paintings, articles and manifests about the all-famous American dream. Wikipedia even has a separate page on this topic. If to believe its definition, the American dream is “a subjective term usually implying a successful and satisfying life. It is financial security and material comfort, as well as a dream of fame, exceeding social, ethnic, or class boundaries, or simply living a fulfilling life”.
An Americanism essay takes aspects of the dream as separate topics, and develops them in a patriotic style. There are even special competitions held between students that want to become best patriotic essay writers in their districts or schools. Colleges and universities usually announce Americanism essays as an opportunity for the winners to obtain scholarship.
Typical Americanism essay topics may sound like this: Continue reading…
There are short writings assigned by teachers. A react-and-response paper is one of them. This is the writing you are asked to do after reading a certain book assigned in class, or watching a movie (which is a more rare case).
This is no time and place for long sentences, vague phrases, and big amount of words. A teacher knows what the book is about. All he wants to receive is your feedback.
The structure of the paper is typical: it has an introduction, main paragraphs, and a conclusion. The only difference from essays is in length – response papers are much shorter.
Before writing one, consider asking yourself questions:
- How do I feel about what I have read?
- What do I agree and disagree with?
- Can I identify myself with the situation?
- What would be the best way to evaluate the story?
Keep these questions in mind when writing. Continue reading…Comments (3) Posted by Julia R. to
Definition essays are a good way to examine student’s evaluation and investigation skills. But they are also somewhat hard to write. Here, at Custom-Writing.org, everyone is dedicated to your successful writing. That’s why we decided to provide you with summary guidelines for writing a definition essay. We also share our professional writing tips with you.
1. Definition Essay Writing.
A definition essay gives a detailed examination of a topic.
- find a term that needs to be defined;
- a term can be defined by function (basically, what it does), structure (how it is organized), or analysis (where everything is learned through comparing a term to other representatives of the class);
- consider your potential audience, and write in accordance with its requirements;
- think about the purpose of your definition.
Our tips on essays writing: Continue reading…Comment