During your studies you have several times written various types of essays. Dozens of topics for essay, dozens of thesis statements, topic sentences and arguments supporting them. Some of your essays were better, others left much to be desired.
But each and every contributed to your becoming a professional essay writer, you became more and more convinced in one proverb’s wisdom: “Practice makes perfect”.
And what if you were given an assignment to write your best essay or the one which can be called the best of all ever existed.
Let’s consider together some characteristics of such an essay:
- We believe that the best essay should have a thesis statement that really appeals to its author; this can be seen from the means the author used to cover the topic.
- The thesis statement should be thrilling and challenging for the readers. No one will stay indifferent to the problem analyzed in the best essay.
- The best essay should be written in the way so that the reader can easily follow the writer’s flight of thought. The reader is guided by the writer though fail to notice it.
- The best essay is perfectly structured.
- It meets all stylistic requirements.
- The best essay should contain some ideas that make the reader reread it for several times.