Super Page Summarizer
for merely 13.00 10.40/page:
- Research Paper
- Other Custom Writing Tasks
Even a page of text can seem too tedious to read when you're tired or uninterested. Let alone when you don't have time or understanding of what it's all about. And so you open a book, Microsoft Word document, PDF file, or a web page with some helpful blogpost, but you have no desire to dive into their content. For these situations precisely, we have created this online bot! Use our page summarizer and spare yourself from additional efforts.
To summarize a page of any given text, our bot will rely on an automatic system. That's why the work will be done in a couple of moments and with no mistakes. You will be able to take a look at the key sentences from the given page that you need to cut down. Their structure and meaning will remain intact.
After using our page summarizer tool, you can read the article below. Here, our experts have explained how to shorten a book so that it takes a single page. Besides, you will learn how to write a short summary of a website.
📗 How to Summarize a Book in 1 Page
Shortening a piece of literature can be tricky, especially if you want to address every crucial narrative moment or thesis in nonfiction. However, the content of any book can definitely be summarized on a page without losing its meaning. In this section, we have explained what you can do to achieve that.
Here is how to summarize a book in one page:
- Read & take notes. You can do this using different methods, depending on how you’re reading. Many eBook apps have a designated feature that allows you to take notes at any moment. Use a highlighter or write on the margins if you’re holding a physical copy. Take note of anything you deem necessary, like notable quotes or significant plot points.
- Write down the subheadings. Even with a relatively small book, it’s pretty easy to forget what was said and when. To keep a sequence of events in your head, take the time to write out the subheadings or chapter names. You can keep them in a simple bullet point list. Alternatively, you can write down the titles as bold headings on separate sheets of paper.
- Write down the key points. Add the key points under each subheading. Once you have your list, start to expand it. After every chapter or section, jot down a sentence or two detailing the key points. For now, you can copy them directly from the book without changing anything. This technique resembles making flashcards when studying for exams, and you can use it with articles, lectures, etc.
- Rewrite them. Look through all the information you have gathered so far. Then, look through it again. Put away your notes and open a blank page. Now, attempt to write everything you have just read in your own words. Don’t worry about getting all of it on the first try! Jot down as much as you remember and repeat the process.
- Summarize each part. Turn to the paraphrased notes you have just written and study them for a while. Open a new page and condense each section you’ve composed as much as possible. To complete this process quicker, paste your text into our super page summarizer tool above!
- Make the final summary Having shortened all the book sections, you can put them together. Your goal is to create one singular page that encompasses everything you have read. Now that you are done with most of the work, all you have left is to assemble the separate parts. Remember that this is a summary, so you have to be concise and clear with your wording.
🌐 Summarizing a Website: Key Tips
Our automatic bot above is useful for different kinds of texts. Even for a website or web page, our summarizer can create a shortened version. Locate the material you need, then copy and paste it into the window above.
Below, see how you can summarize a website yourself:
- Translate the website into your language. The Internet is vast, with a massive collection of all possible materials. You will encounter web pages in an unfamiliar language from time to time. When that occurs, your first step should be translating them. Before the next move, ensure that the result makes sense.
- Read the key pages. Determine which of the numerous website parts you need to be summarized. Spend some time going through the information on the key pages. Ensure that you have a good understanding of the contents before proceeding.
- Note all the important info. For this step, copy/paste the parts that you think are the most significant. Use a word processing software for this, such as, for example, Microsoft Word or even Notepad. What information is relevant or essential will depend on the purpose of your summary. Consider what your reader should learn about the website.
- Retell the essential points. It will be much easier to achieve this once you understand the message of each key page. Rewrite the points you have noted in the previous step in your own words. Check whether you’ve managed to keep the initial meaning.
- Simplify and paraphrase. Each sentence that you have written should be condensed to its bare essentials. Remember to use synonyms and different sentence structures – our paraphraser can help with that. Change up the grammar everywhere you can. Ensure that your summary flows naturally.
We wish you the best of luck with summarizing websites, books, or other pages. Remember: if you want to save time, don’t hesitate to use the free online tool above. Our page summarizer will provide results in mere seconds!