Scholarship. A couple thousand bucks. Only imagine what you can afford on it. New clothes, a lot of chocolate desserts, beer… whatever.
Did we just hear you clicking your tongue and sighing: if only I knew how to get scholarships? Bet, you can get it with ease? Did you hear of those lucky ones who won scholarships by simply signing up in the right place at the right time? Don’t miss your chance. The following 10 easy scholarships are ultimate no-brainers:
10 Easy Scholarships You Could Only Dream of
- No Essay College Scholarship. Let’s accept it – signing up and winning a scholarship like a lottery is a dream of every student. Scholarships have never been easier than this.
- Carnegie Scholarship. All you need to do is to register on the site or fill out a response card in one of Carnegie magazines. That’s it. Then sit back in your chair. Ah yes, and wait for the congratulation letter, of course.
- $1,000 Weekly Scholarship. It requires only an answer to a small question. And even if you don’t get it this week, you can try again. Next week.
- Top Ten List Scholarship. If you hate those scholarship essays, this option is for you. Simply compile a list of top ten reasons why you deserve the money. Just like you make a grocery list.
- Peanut Butter & Jam Slam Scholarship. A quite surprising one, isn’t it? This scholarship is all about food bank donations. Did you know that peanut butter is one of the most frequently requested items from food banks? Even if you don’t get this scholarship, at least you’ll do something good.
- Anti-Bully Scholarship. All you need do is to invite your friends to play an online anti-bullying game. And you will get a chance to win this scholarship. Or, at least you will do something good once again.
- Got Chosen Monthly Scholarship. Absolutely stress free. An ultimate scholarship giveaway. The only requirement is registration. Why not? After all, it takes only a couple of minutes.
- Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship. Let’s be honest: do you have a secret plan for the coming of zombie? Share it with the committee. And who knows, maybe your plan is the craziest one and you will get paid for it.
- Super Power Scholarship. Imagine you have a super power. Which one (moving the walls, reading minds, etc)? Would you use it? For good or for bad? Write an essay about it and wait for the miracle.
- Brand Duct Tape ‘Stuck at Prom’ Scholarship. And the last but not least is this photo essay contest about how you used duct tape to make some prom decorations.
The following 3 scholarships are easy but weird:
Easy Scholarship Websites
Just in case you’d love to continue scholarship search on your own, check the following convenient websites with their easy to use search engines:
Are you already gone to register for all of these easy scholarships? We understand. Good luck and see you!