Thesis writing is complex. Thesis is an acquisition and, at the same time, a dissemination of new knowledge.
A well-written thesis reveals knowledge of the author; it also shows understanding and appreciation of the field. Thesis is a critical rather than a descriptive work. Thesis writing is the culminating point of years of preparation.
A successfully written thesis must be original, appealing, and be an important study in terms of other researches.
At Custom-Writing.org you can be certain that your thesis meets all necessary requirements and is a quality product delivered by real professionals.
Thesis Writing: Introduction
- Arouse reader's interest
- Introduce the subject
- Tackle the "So what?" factor!
In this part of YOUR thesis, writers at Custom-Writing.org introduce the background information and rationale and establish a framework for further research and analysis.
Having completed this part of thesis writing, we precisely state:
- research purpose
- research questions
- research hypotheses.
Having established the framework for research, writers at Custom-Writing.org continue to the methodology part.
Thesis Writing: Methodology:
Sampling method is a part of the thesis writing process. Following a competently written methodology, a knowledgeable researcher must be able to reproduce the results in exactly the same way, as it has been done in your thesis.
Methodology part of the thesis writing process includes a description of the sampling method to be used in t
- Describe the materials that will be used in the data collection process: questionnaires, tests, special equipment, etc.
- Address both validity and reliability of the instruments and describe how they were used in data collection.
Thesis Writing: Results and Discussion:
Do not expect our writers to describe the results of research. We will present only an analysis of the research conducted.
Thesis writing is not a form of descriptive writing – remember this if you choose to struggle with the thesis on your own.
At this stage of thesis writing, we will:
- Summarize the grouped data, providing the whole references at the end of the paper and making all concepts understandable to an intelligent non-expert reader.
- Provide direct answers to the initially stated research questions.
- Confirm or reject initially stated hypothesis – rejection of a hypothesis can be as effective as confirming one.
Thesis Writing: Conclusion
Writers will indicate both theoretical and practical implications of your work:
- results of the analysis will be presented in non-technical words
- significance of the study in a general context will be established
- limitations of the study and further research suggestions will also be given
- perfectly organized reference and appendices pages will conclude your work making it look professional.
Thesis writing and editing services provided by Custom-Writing.org will safeguard your future, providing you with quality research and writing services.
Invest in your future now and enjoy one of a kind thesis and dissertation writing service!