Dissertation Writing and Editing
Dissertation writing and editing requires in-depth knowledge of the subject, exceptional writing skills, and professionalism from those who choose to undertake this uneasy task.Custom-Writing.org will assist you at all stages of the dissertation writing process including:
- literature review and project development
- data collection and database construction
- research design, analysis, and statistics
- educational outcome oriented research
- questionnaire development
- results presentation and preparation of the final reports.
How do we manage to provide superb dissertation writing and editing services?
Well... We provide assistance with all parts of dissertation writing:
- Topic Proposition and Theoretical Framework
- Literature Review
- Findings and Discussion
- Formatting and Presenting the Final Product
Normally, you are the one to choose a topic for the dissertation, whereas writers at Custom-Writing.org put it into a theoretical framework of existing theories. When selecting a topic, make sure it is relevant to the academic departments you are studying at. To ensure that the dissertation writing process runs smoothly, estimate the scale of research to be conducted and whether time and resources are enough to produce quality writing.
Once you come to us with a specific topic for your dissertation, our writers create an outline of the existing theories that are related to your dissertation project. At this stage, theoretical assumptions and allegiances are made explicit.
Do not worry if you still have to come up with a topic – simply provide your major and fields of study that interest you the most, so that our writers propose a meaningful topic for further research.
At this stage of the dissertation writing process, writers at Custom-Writing.org critical examine the literature and conduct a general survey of the related research literature. The literature review indicates what the researches already know about the topic as well as the gaps in studies. Literature review is necessary to ensure that your dissertation does not repeat the mistakes that were made in earlier studies.
As such, literature review at Custom-Writing.org is not treated as a descriptive research, but more as a critical review of the studies that are closely related to your topic.
What does it give you? Well, regardless of whether your tutor prefers a short survey of current studies or a wide coverage of surrounding topics, your literature review will address the most relevant studies. Thus, it will be an analytical rather than a barely descriptive work.
Methodology is the key element when it comes to dissertation writing, regardless of the academic level.
Methodology is referred to the usage of special tools and strategies for data gathering and analysis. While data gathering methodologies include questionnaire development, observations, and interviews, data analysis covers statistical analysis, semiotic analysis, discourse analysis, and content analysis.
Having devoted years to dissertation writing and editing, professionals at Custom-Writing.org ensure that
- Methodology withstands the most outrageous criticism.
- Methodology has a well supported rationale for the choice of methods for both data analysis and data gathering.
Writers will also critically examine alternative methodological tools that could have been employed alongside with the limitation for the overall purpose of your dissertation.
Writers at Custom-Writing.org go way beyond a simple description of findings will be first presented and then analyzed to produce genuinely new scientific research.
- Do not expect our writers to use extensive tabular data – it will be included in appendices with the most important tabular data to be presented in the body of your dissertation with preference given to bar-charts or pie-charts rather than tables.
- Writers will also include limitation for research, discussing to what degree findings are specific to a particular scientific problem, making them explicit.
Dissertation format should correspond to the specific referencing format required by your academic institution. Formats vary widely between universities. Even though the standard formats are MLA, APA, Turabian, Harvard, Chicago, they may be additionally modified by your university, suggesting you to avoid, for instance, footnote referencing.
Do you really want to struggle with these minor issues wasting your time? Well, you can save your time by letting our writers do what they do best – polish your dissertation.
Need professional dissertation writing or editing services?
You have come to the right place!
We are here because we care… 24/7, 365 days a year.
* The table gives the prices per page. Because of fluctuations in the currency exchange rates, the actual total price may slightly differ.