Hey, Hey, Hey or how my fav Joey would say “How you doin”?
New Year is almost here and it’s time to sum up all of the great things that we had in 2012!
1. Doubled the number of our admired new customers comparing to last year
2. An awesome tools kit has been introduced (it is kind of awesome, actually)
3. Customer’s satisfaction raised by 18% to 8,8 out of 10 (cheers!)
4. Bonus Points have been offered. Together with friends you can save more with every order placed (kind of collaborative but cool, make sure you try it).
5. 4 cutest babies have been welcomed (Ella, Noah, Eli and Lucas)! I personally find Eli the coolest one. He is adorable with his tiniest fingernails, and he likes to smile, and yeah, he is mine:)
Our New Year’s resolution:
- 1) Make sure #3 reaches 10 out of 10 (when I said that, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard someone choking)
- 2) My personal resolution: 1. Learn how to drive a motorcycle. 2. Finally make the toughest choice on who is better: Ellen, Ferguson, Fallon, Kimmel or Alan Carr (yeah, “no pressure” on that).
So, our Custom-Writing Team wishes everyone to have a blessed and happy year of 2013! Keep in touch with the loved ones, enjoy the good food and listen only to good music! Rock it!
P.S. Thank you, people, who read my previous post, didn’t have to dance (at least this time). However, tomorrow we’re having a New Year party and I have a feeling that it’s going to be L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y.