When you are assigned an autobiography to write, tens and even hundreds of questions buzzing in your head. How to start your life story? What to include? How to make your memoir flow? Don’t worry about all this and just use the following 3 simple principles and 15 easy questions for writing a life story that truly deserves a high grade.
And don’t forget to bookmark our homepage, here you’ll find tons of study advice and superior writing help.
By the way, have you checked these courses:
- Write Your Life Story | Duration: 3.5 hours
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer | Duration: 3.5 hours
- Ninja Writing: The Four Levels Of Writing Mastery | Duration: 4 hours
- A+ Essays: A Structured Approach to Successful Essay Writing | Duration: 6 hours
- Write Now: Creative Writing Skills for Beginners | Duration: 5 hours
3 Main Principles of Writing an Autobiography
First and foremost, you should remember that an autobiography (that is also called a memoir) is a story about your own life. If you write the life story of another person, that is called a biography.
You will easily write a winning autobiography if you follow these 3 simple principles:
Continue reading >