Are you interested in writing high quality proposal essays? Wondering what makes a winning proposal essay?
Here you will find answers to this question and 25 brilliant proposal essay topics, which will become excellent starters for your papers.
Proposal essay questions: what to include?
Three main components your instructors want to see in a proposal essay are:
- a well-defined problem;
- the proposal of an effective solution for the problem;
- the discussion of why this solution should be chosen among all the alternatives.
As you see, this task is pretty easy if your instructor assigns you a topic. If not, you will need to spend hours on researching and brainstorming or … simply check a list of 25 proposal essay topics below. If you use any proposal essay idea from this list, your good grades are in the bag.
Proposal essay ideas: environment
- What is the best solution to the problem of plastic bags (should governments ban or discourage their usage; should citizens return bags to supermarkets for recycling)?
- How can countries promote bicycle use for short journeys?
- How can the problem of electronic waste (e-waste) be tackled? (Export to developing countries vs. recycling).
- Electricity from wind for reduction of the global warming effect.
- Evaporative coolers as green alternatives to air conditioners.
Proposal essay ideas: business
- Outsourcing as a solution for backup business activities.
- Corporate culture transformations needed for effective mergers.
- Training programs for effective assimilation of new employees.
- Feedback about performance for retention of valuable employees.
- E-commerce strategies for attraction of new customers.
Proposal essay ideas: healthcare
- Income-related payments for the previously uninsured citizens.
- Training programs for improvement of physician-patient relationships.
- Pharmaceutical companies should share their findings at pre-competitive stages to reduce research and development expenditures and improve the outcomes.
- A program for attracting more men nurses.
- Training for improving integrity of interdisciplinary teams.
Proposal essay ideas: education
- Programs encouraging students to participate more in sports.
- Exercises improving students’ reading comprehension.
- Adaptation of standardized tests to the needs of ESL students and students with learning disabilities.
- Class activities improving students’ motivation and involvement.
- Social support for young teachers in rural areas.
Proposal essay ideas: social life
- An educational film for enhancing population awareness of the hazards of excessive television viewing.
- Hate-crime laws as a response to increased violence against minorities.
- Propaganda of healthy eating habits for reducing obesity levels.
- Cyber-bullying alerts decreasing the incidence of online harassment.
- Healthy alternatives to free beer parties to prevent the dangers of college drinking.
You are welcome to use these proposal essay suggestions to write A+ papers. Choose a proposal essay topic idea matching your interests to enjoy the essay writing process and reap the fruits of your hard work.