Dealing with proposal writing? Proposals are quite easy to handle. However, there is a fly in the ointment – the necessity to find a topic for your paper, whether it is a project proposal or merely an essay. Let’s get some expert help!
Proposal Essay Topics: Progress from Concepts to Creative Topics
Guess what is the main thing you have to remember when choosing one of the most exciting essay writing topics? That’s right – the essay you can develop out of it. Let’s take two topics and see the essay example you can get from each of them.
|Bad topic||Good Topic|
|Why All Teenagers Are Difficult||The Problems of the Awkward Age and the Means to Solve Them|
|Teens have problems because they go through a stage of changes…||At the stage of growing up, children have to face the problems of metamorphoses…|
|(Let’s admit it – you can’t get any further. You have answered the essay question. There are no more ideas to develop. That means the topic is bad).||The main problems of teenagers are…There are certain ways to fight these problems, namely…(This topic is good. It allows you to give a detailed answer).|
Dig deep, and you’ll find your treasure chest – create an outstanding topic for your proposal essay!
Proposal Essay Topics: Listing Every Single Plausible Variant.
There are actually several ways to write these. One of the approaches is to consider a topical problem:
- Drug Addiction and the Means to Prevent It;
- Smoking in Public Places: the Global Concern;
- Abortions Must Be Banned… or Mustn’t They?
- Death Penalty as the Way to Ease the Pain;
- Poverty in Third World Countries;
- Parenting in Contemporary Society;
- Global Economy and the Prospects for 2013;
- Homeless People in the World;
- When a Family Breaks to Pieces;
- Why Public Schools Programs Should Be Changed.
Another way to write a good proposal is to argue about certain beliefs and ideas. Stay both objective and critical, and you’ll get it right! Here are some of the most fruitful ideas:
- Same Sex Marriage: Against Society;
- Internet and Children: Blazing Safe Trails;
- Mass Media as a Means of Mass Control;
- Prejudice against Muslims: Terrorists Are in Your Head;
- Euthanasia: Mercy…or Murder?
- Why Child Violence in Public Schools Must Be Stopped;
- Racial Issues: 50 Years Later, Still Topical;
- Feminism in the XXI Century: Women Going Too Far;
- Social Stereotypes Must Be Abolished;
- National Stereotypes: an Offensive Rudiment of the Past.
As you can see, creating a topic for a proposal essay is really simple. The third and, perhaps, the most important type of proposal essay topics is the one where you offer your own solutions for the problem. Let’s roll on!
- Discrimination in the Workplace;
- Sailing the Internet Safely: Pirate Software;
- Juvenile Crime: Preventive Measures;
- Hate Crimes in Schools and Colleges;
- Balancing on the Edge: Social Instability;
- Be Careful What You Breath. Air Pollution;
- Endangered Species Dying out. Is There a Doctor in the Jungle?
- Obesity Issue: Local… National… Global;
- Specific problem in your major subject.
See? Writing a proposal essay is quite easy – and finding the topic for it is even simpler. Even with such complicated issues as business proposal writing, you will be fully equipped to create a masterpiece:
- The Role of Business Coaching for Small Companies;
- Organizational Behavior and Management in XXI Century: Major Tendencies;
- Business Intelligence: Corporation Guerillas.
Proposal Essay Topics: Top-Notch Recommendations to Remember.
Want a bonus piece of advice? Check this proposal template – once you have chosen the topic for your proposal essay, you will need a structure template to fit your essay in.
- Enticing introduction;
- Facts and their interpretation;
Ta-da! You are ready to create some topics for a proposal essay of your own. Try it – it is really exciting!