Illustration essay remains one of the most popular with the students as the number of topics it may disclose is really enormous. Illustration essays resemble the narrative essays, though they have much more examples.
Speaking about illustration essays, we want to admit their most common types:
- Specific examples – they are related to the author personally or some people known for the author;
- Typical examples – they explain the experience common for all people;
- Hypothetical examples – they are applied to when specific and hypothetical examples are not sufficient to give bright and vivid explanation. Such examples refer to imaginary situations.
Further classification of examples is as follows:
- Extended examples – the ones which are required when some complicated issue should be analyzed;
- Brief examples – the ones addressed to when some open questions are analyzed.
Note that your illustration essay is expected to embrace both types of the questions.
Illustration Essay: Structure
Illustration essays keep to the same structure as other custom essays do, but illustration essays have some peculiar features related to its nature. Illustration essay structure is as follows:
- Introduction: introduces the problem, states the general ideas to be proved, presents a thesis statement;
- Body: provides bright and vivid examples and illustrations supporting the thesis;
- Conclusion: restates the writer’s point and draws some conclusion of the illustration essay.
Illustration Essay: Points to Consider
- Watch for your examples to have a point, each of them should be relevant to the problem under consideration;
- Do not give too many examples; there should be not more than five of them. You should care about the quality of your arguments more than about their quantity;
- Be aware of the fact that illustration essay is as successful as your examples are;
- Mind transitions between examples. Mind also the links between the paragraphs; they will contribute to the illustration essay’s cohesion.
- The main principle of illustration essay writing is ‘PROVE, DO NOT NARRATE’.
Illustration essay is to impress your reader with the originality of your thoughts and the depth of their argumentation.
Good luck with your illustration essay!
Essays are the most common academic paper that looks might seem easy to essay writer. Our free tips will help you to get through any kind of essays. Still, if you are stuck on writing, you can always ask us for help!
Our custom written essays are well-structured, professional, and cover the material in-depth. Simply place an order with our custom writing service, purchase the essay using any payment method from available ones (PayPal is available) and get your A+ papers.
Buying an essay is easy! Buy your paper now and secure yourself an excellent grade!