The most hopeless keyword you can type into a search engine is “how to write a dissertation”. It means that you have to complete a big academic paper and, which is worse, you have only a slight understanding of what is a dissertation.
A bad idea is to look for dissertation PDF. Most of the time you will end up with a big file that is not likely to suit your topic. On the other hand, dissertation guidelines are exactly what you need to find out how to do a dissertation.
When you write a dissertation, keep in mind that here specific pattern of organization matters most of all.
1. Dissertation Writing Guide. The Abstract
Any dissertation writing guide will tell you that apart from a dissertation title and Table of Contents, this academic page must have an Abstract, which is a 200 words summary of the entire writing that underlines the most important issues.
Stick to short and clear sentences.
- Say why a dissertation on your specific problem is important.
- Specify the ways you examined the problem of your dissertation writing.
- Highlight the results of research.
- Say what is a dissertation conclusion.
- Write a dissertation abstract last.
2. Dissertation Writing Guide. The Introduction
Next item on a dissertation writing guide is and Introduction. A dissertation on any topic must keep this part somewhat publicist, catchy and intriguing.
- Introduce the motivation for writing a dissertation.
- Specify the research question, thesis statement, and hypothesis.
- Make some scholarly predictions.
- Make a quick overview of the dissertation chapters.
3. Dissertation Writing Guide. The Literature Review
Literature Review is one more step in dissertation guide. Basically it is your presentation, evaluation, analysis and feedback on the theoretical framework provided by other scholars.
- Organize the sources around some basic ideas to make a section look thematically structured.
- Write a thesis statement for the chapter.
- Organize sources chronologically, by topics, publications or in any other way that suits you.
- Be selective and do not try to use all sources.
4. Dissertation Writing Guide. The Methodology
Guide to writing a dissertation also underlines the necessity of the dissertation methodology section. This chapter describes how you are going to achieve the results.
- Provide a summary of methods you used to research a dissertation.
- Depending on the dissertation topic and research question methods of research can include surveys, observations, analysis and many more.
- Give a step-by-step guide of the procedures.
- If there are specific measurements or certain tools, be sure to inform about them.
5. Dissertation Writing Guide. Results and Discussion
Closer to an end, results and discussion are called to state and evaluate the outcomes of your research.
- State the results clearly, and try to avoid personal evaluation.
- Discuss the finding with a reference to the theoretical framework.
- Structure a chapter the way you structured a literature review.
- When discussing, say what was right and wrong about the research and final results.
- If there appeared any new issues while investigating, talk about the.
6. Dissertation Writing Guide. The Conclusion
Conclusion is a summary of any dissertation writing. It has to be strong and leave a good impression and aftertaste.
- Give readers an understanding of the main point.
- Say how dissertation writing achieved the main goal.
- Restate and stress the thesis statement.
- Give recommendations as to further researches.
A lot of people have always thought that dissertation is the synonym of a graveyard for young and struggling scholars! Well, not anymore!
You can use our writing tips to succeed in writing your dissertation … or you can place an order with our custom writing service.
You will get your papers custom written for you on the spot!
Need a literature review, discussion, or conclusion only? No problem – fill out the custom papers order form and you are half way through! When buying a custom written dissertation, you receive timely and quality writing.
Would like to receive a discount? Come and chat with us live – the purchasing process is easy!
Our service is unique: you get your essay by the deadline you set and all you need is to pay using a credit card, PayPal, Wire Transfer or any other method that is convenient for you.