This is it. The big time has come. You’re about to write an exemplification essay and demonstrate your ideas with very specific examples… but you have no idea how to do that.
No sweat – top experts on writing will help you in writing an essay!
Exemplification Essay Elements: Ingredients for a Perfect Paper.
To understand the way a perfect exemplification essay works, take a look at this template:
Do you remember the first question you’ve asked? That was probably the famous “What’s this?” As you grew up, you asked it less and less often. Instead, others started asking you that same question and many others… And one of the most notorious question you are asked might be: “What is critique?”
Where can you learn the answer to that? Dictionary, dictionary, dictionary … and thesaurus. Bo-ring! The definition dictionary provides such a dry explanation… Well, you can learn the answer here – it’s way more enticing!
Define Critique in the Most Efficient Way: Fantastic Suggestions
As a matter of fact, there are several ways to define critique – whatever you choose, you hit the bull’s eye! Before writing your “define critique essay,” check these critique definitions:
Are you interested in writing high quality proposal essays? Wondering what makes a winning proposal essay?
Here you will find answers to this question and 25 brilliant proposal essay topics, which will become excellent starters for your papers.
Proposal essay questions: what to include?Comment Posted by Daisy to
Argument Essay Topics Development: Essential Tips for Beginners
Sometimes you just wish there was a market where sellers would shout, “Topics for argument essay! Who wants topics for argument essay?”
Well, you are lucky enough – you’ll find plenty of enticing ideas here! Creating some essay argument topics is quite easy – and you’ll see in a moment some of the brightest examples of topic-making.
Argument Essay Topics for College: Beyond Imagination’s Borders
College life isn’t easy. Well, at least you can make it fun – create a fun and engaging argumentative essay with a unique topic. Here are some suggestions of topics for an argument essay:
Dealing with proposal writing? Proposals are quite easy to handle. However, there is a fly in the ointment – the necessity to find a topic for your paper, whether it is a project proposal or merely an essay. Let’s get some expert help!
Proposal Essay Topics: Progress from Concepts to Creative TopicsComment Posted by Julia R. to
Why do we worry so much about the format of an essay?
You might well believe that your grades depend completely on your good ideas, the logical of your work and the clear way you present and support them with correct citations.
On the other hand, you might think, you could safely overlook some details of the essay format. Which idea is correct?
This detailed checklist solves the problem: refer to these tips whenever you are writing essays.
Format of an Essay: Follow the Well-Developed Logical Structure!Comment Posted by Jack Milgram to
Some obstacles can change everything. You can plan to have a picnic outdoors, because of heavy rain you have to change your plans. When you want to wear a nice suit to the exam that defines your future, you can find a spot on it (in this case, you should have a plan B).
Some events in life can be beneficial (when you lose a shoe and a beautiful prince marries you), though you should have an extra plan to alter the initial one if something goes wrong. Most people hope that they do not need a contingency plan. However, everything happens and you never know what to be ready for. ACT practice essays are assignments necessary to develop your writing skills and help your get ready for the American College Testing.
Things to Consider
In the process of writing ACT practice essays, you should bear in mind everything that you have ever learned concerning the process of writing, academic writing, essays, and basic rules of writing. As you can see, all this information is useful and you can benefit from your writing skills while writing ACT practice essays. The ACT essays can be practiced to succeed at real exams. The basic issues on ACT practice essays concern the following aspects of writing:
- You should read the topic and all instructions before starting to write ACT practice essays.
- Read again if you did not understand the assignment from the first sight while writing ACT practice essays.
- Take notes to facilitate the process of writing ACT practice essays. The notes are not assessed as your ACT practice essays. Some notes can help you to stick to the point in the course of writing ACT practice essays.
An argumentative essay implies that a writer presents his/her idea and provides the arguments to support it. The essence of this type of writing requires much inspiration and mental work. This article gives the hints on working with the examples of argumentative essays as the source of your inspiration and ideas.
Preparing for Writing
Despite your essay will first present your statement and then provide the arguments, the primary work has the reverse order: first, you investigate the subject, and then you develop your statement. The examples of argumentative essays can be a good source for your research.
Using Examples of Argumentative Essays
You can use the examples of argumentative essays as follows:
- Study the opinions and find the interesting ideas. It may happen that you will find the opinion which you disagree and would like to rebut.
- Pay attention to good phrasing and the writing style used in the examples of argumentative essays. Reading the others’ writing is a good way to develop own writing skills.
- Consider the structure and the format of the examples of argumentative essays. After reading the format guideline, you can use the sample essays as the illustration.
- Read both examples of argumentative essays that support your opinion and oppose to it. When including the counterarguments, you make your argumentative essay deeper.
- Read the examples of argumentative essays which refer to the same subject area, but to another topic. They may expand your notion about your topic.
Points to Consider
Do not expect that it will be sufficient just to find the relevant examples of argumentative essays and to process them. Follow the instructions to avoid the mistakes:
Child labour essays can be of immense interest to would-be economists, social workers, psychologists and educators. First of all, one has to clearly formulate the topic of his/her child labour essay, for instance, we can take such question as Child Labour in Developing Countries and Its Effect on the Society.
Naturally, the overwhelming majority of students writing child labour essays, feel very indignant about this social phenomenon, and mostly they demand its complete abolition. However, this point of view is slightly one-sided. It seems that your child labour essay should include the following points:
- The factors which force children to work.
- The alternatives to the child labour.
- The strategies for reducing this practice.
A student, intending to write a child labour essay, must be very knowledgeable in political, economic and cultural situation, which has emerged in developing countries. In the child labour essay, one may also discuss the attempts to put an end to this problem. Most of them were very detrimental for the children who had to earn their living.
The child labour essay may also describe the efforts of the British government to prevent children from working in dangerous and unhealthy conditions. This was one of the most urgent problems of the English society at the end of the nineteenth century.
A child labour essay can be written even by the students, specializing in literature. Let us remember the famous novel Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. You can describe the effects of workhouse environment on the personality of the main character.
Law school essay is an important step in life of every student passing law exams. It overwhelms with its significance and determinate role, isn’t it? It makes you worry about its deciding results, doesn’t it? Moreover, you spend lots of time on thinking about preparation to law school essay. However, from now you don’t have to waste your precisions time and just get ready to writing law school essays with the next rules.
Key rules of writing law school essay
Due to the fact of limited time of any student, these brief, however useful, rules will help you to concentrate on writing itself and to do it correctly.
- Rule 1. For a start, you should read carefully essay exam question and concentrate on the issues related to it.
- Rule 2. Pay attention at arranging issues of the law school essay logically describing the most important of them.
- Rule 3. You should clearly describe the law applicable to highlighted issue, herewith outlining limitations, leading cases and considerations supporting the law.
- Rule 4. Do not forget to apply the rule of law to the issues depicted in the law school essay question and explain its application or non-application.
- Rule 5. Make sure that you have made a conclusion of the issue of your law school essay.
- Rule 6. Take care to be in time with the writing and to have some spare time to check your written law school essay.