You: Who’s there?
You: Opportunity who?
Stranger: Opportunity to learn how to make an article that rocks. You’d better check these 5 easy ways to success now, because I am not in the habit of knocking twice at anyone’s door.
Do you wonder how to write an article that rocks?Comment Posted by Jack Milgram to
If you are a student of the Economics Department, tips for writing articles on unemployment may be right in time for you.
Actually, articles on unemployment are not that difficult to complete. In this article, we will present you the guidelines that will help you create an effective article on unemployment.
Searching for sufficient sources on unemployment
You have the general subject area – unemployment. So, look through the sources available. Recent research papers or some scientific articles on unemployment may come in handy. They will help you get the general impression of what you will be dealing with.
Those who write articles on ordinary basis, call it an easy job. But a newbie may face some problems. To help you out, we decided to post guidelines on writing an article. For this purpose we’ve examined online tips for writing, united them, and added our professional writing help.
1. How to Write an Article
An article is a piece of writing that investigates an interesting topic. It has to be written in a clear, expository style, and has to be interesting to a wide range of readers.
- think about a topic;
- if needed, do some researches; try to look for interesting, but not commonly know facts that can be informative;
- write down your thoughts.
From writing articles to selling own books… who knows, how it is going to turn out. But at first you will need some writing assistance.
How about some article writing tips? We did some research of writing guidelines, united them, and also added our own professional guidelines on writing a magazine article.
1. Writing a Magazine Article. What You Need to Know
A magazine article is a short non-scientific writing that is aimed at a specific interest group.
- be sure to choose a topic you feel interested in and know a lot about;
- never choose a general subject; an editor is looking for a small interesting story, and not for a science book;
- do some research to find out which magazine is likely to publish your writing;
- every magazine has a “style sheet,” a list of instructions to writers on the magazine’s subjects, tone, and approach that can help you to understand where you want to write to;
Our tips on writing a magazine article: